• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers in the ie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Looks like Ogredog and I are going to be meeting up Monday afternoon around 3:00 pm, and anyone else who would like to join up is more than welcome. I haven't located anywhere to vape indoors, but one of the Starbucks here (3311 Market St (at 3rd St), Riverside, CA 92501) has a nice, shaded, eastern-facing patio (does that work for you, Ogredog?). I'll gladly entertain other meet-up location options. If there aren't any better suggestions, I'll be there sitting outside sipping something cool and vaping. I hope to see you all there!

antihero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
S. California
Love to meet, live in Temecula...if anyone wants I have a wonderful place to meet in Temecula, our clubhouse area. Check out the link! Overlooking the lake is a place to grill and hang out in the shade.
Harveston Lake 5 5 2011 Computer - YouTube

That place looks great. Does the Club House belong to the community or entirely your own?

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Riverside's a drive but something's better than nothing. I could do early AM weekdays or its gonna be on a weekend for me. I work nights during the week.

I'd be willing to do 10:00 or 11:00 am on Monday, if that works for you and Ogredog. We'll wait for his vote.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Hi all, not quite in Riverside or the IE, I am in the Antelope Valley about 100 miles from you all. I had heard about your meet from Ogredog, but not sure if I can make it Monday or not. I was just checking in to find the time / location. I hope you don't mind having a "foreigner" in your IE group but if it helps I did live and work in Riverside on a traval assignment for about 5 months?

I won't have much to offer, I am VERY new at this but meeting people and learning would be great if you all don't mind.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Hottody:6907927 said:
Love to meet, live in Temecula...if anyone wants I have a wonderful place to meet in Temecula, our clubhouse area. Check out the link! Overlooking the lake is a place to grill and hang out in the shade.
Harveston Lake 5 5 2011 Computer - YouTube

Sounds cool lets get more organized and make it happen

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Man, I missed the very first meet. Hopefully there will be pleanty more. The wife and I will catch you all one of these times. For me anyway, the temp has got to come down, the older I've gotten, the less tolerance I have for it. :(
Did the two of you get any strange looks, or anyone asking questions about your pv's?

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Man, I missed the very first meet. Hopefully there will be pleanty more. The wife and I will catch you all one of these times. For me anyway, the temp has got to come down, the older I've gotten, the less tolerance I have for it. :(
Did the two of you get any strange looks, or anyone asking questions about your pv's?

Ya for sure we got to do it again with more people. Sorry u missed it but it was just us two anyway lol

Maybe weird looks but I didn't see them....with all the bottles on the table it probably looked like we were doing arts and crafts lol. One guy asked for a smoke, and a guy who looked kinda homeless asked if we wanted to buy a flask for $5 lol it was fun, but ya it was hot but I kept the frappaccinos flowing lol I left with some epipemods long bottom leaf, he got some mov apple wood and mom and pops ryo.good times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread