Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
This may get results if enough of us make a stand.

Vapers March on Washington DC
If vaping is a apart of your life you need to be here and Fight for your Right to Vape! So that includes you the Everyday Vapers, Shop Owners, Product Manufactures, Wholesalers, Advocacy Groups and more. vaping has changed even saved so many of us. Now is the time to make a real difference, lets show them how strong the vaping community really is. This effects us all we are contacting everyone Casaa will have speakers at the march and we have contacted SFATA, Not Blowing Smoke and the list goes on. If anyone person, group or company would like to help and be apart all is welcome please contact us at info@americanVapeExpo.com
We will have buses leaving all major cities on the east coast more information on other cities will be posted at a later time. We will also post the date once it is finalized.

Please share this post. Event page will be posted soon

Will update as information is released.

@Qew is also watching the original post and will help to keep info updated here :D

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
it is time!!! March and let our voices be heard! We will not go quietly into the abyss that the FDA wants to toss us into!

There are more than 10 million vapers in this country right now. I certainly hope that at least half of us are able to make this. We must be heard and seen.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I would love to go but I make like $100 a week lol. One of the reasons why I pay B&M prices is they our are voice for the white house. About three shops (the ones I know) are going to file lawsuits.

I hear you. I know that not everyone that wants to will be able to attend. I am unsure if I will be able to or not at this point. A lot depends on the date and specifics for me.

I think that many people will be able to make it though. They are already talking about sending buses for transportation so hopefully the expenses will not be too bad for the folks that are able to go.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I would love to go but I make like $100 a week lol. One of the reasons why I pay B&M prices is they our are voice for the white house. About three shops (the ones I know) are going to file lawsuits.

It probably Won't be possible for me to Physically attend also. But that doesn't mean I can Help by Spreading the Word to Others Vapers. Or send e-Mails to my Retailers and my Reps.

Never feel that you can't Help because of Finances. Because you Can Help in other ways.

:)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Just a Thought:

Lots of Cross Country Friends on ECF. If time/Distance it the Big deal Breaker and Travel expense the only thing stopping a Closer Willing Participant maybe some Buddy systems could be PRIVATELY be set up.

Send A Friend!!!!! Split or assist in travel expense. Get as many Bodies there as possible. :thumb:
This is our Only good chance to show the Nations Leaders(sure) and the MEDIA, The Masses are Opposed to being Abuse by Political Money Laundering!

Health over Corporate Profits! :cool:

* Yes there are thousands of Corporations fighting us. From BT to Cancer Research and We must make the General Public aware they are all Misleading Everyone for PROFIT.

Fund a Friend ;)

*** Note - Not me, I will get there is I have to Crawl :grr:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I'll be there, not sure if anyone'll recognize me tho....
    rsz_1mvp.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread