• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers Spotted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
Hmm... Based on current database only a few of us have dna200.. but then again u will never know....
There is no scientific proof that vaping is safe... vaping is only safer than smoking..
Rudeness is not encouraged.. example if someone farts in public... Although it is not illegal it is still rude.. hence Mr Malay is illegally rude for vaping and disregarding public. These kind of behaviours irks the public.
I only support cloudy sheeps and not black sheeps.

Reactions: vaporado

vaporado

Sep 25, 2015
In Da Clouds
Hmm... Based on current database only a few of us have dna200.. but then again u will never know....
There is no scientific proof that vaping is safe... Vaping is only safer than smoking..
Rudeness is not encouraged.. example if someone farts in public... Although it is not illegal it is still rude.. hence Mr Malay is illegally rude for vaping and disregarding public. These kind of behaviours irks the public.
I only support cloudy sheeps and not black sheeps.
1 step further to your signature "Come what may.. Together we vape One day!" and yes.. really freaking irritating when you are talking halfway and the clouds are interrupting.. im also not sure why will i pause my conversation .. natural reaction..

Reactions: KenshinAdryan

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
1 step further to your signature "Come what may.. Together we vape One day!"

Sighs... Very further away actually.. vapers with these behaviours disgusts me.. If tomorrow it's in stomp.. soon will be in New paper... Very soon it's 15th Dec.

Maybe change my signature soon..

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
ok.. first of all.. this maybe inappropriate if admin find it offensive please delete.. but its a good thing to share and i hope those people who are doing it now PLEASE STOP DOING IT !! this time not subox user ah!... okok.. as usual was enjoying a cup of coffee from starb**ks at the east side near the sea.. been noticing a lot of vapers like to proudly vape there and i do not know why.. but this story i wanted to share because i cannot stand it anymore.. im sorry if i offended those attention seekers.. so here's the story.. earlier.. a young punk malay guy with a dna 200 and velocity RDA sitting with a bunch of his friends at a table right in the middle of crowd.. whipped out his mod and happily start dripping and vape.. didnt notice it until a huge cloud been blown into my face right beside you ! dang it.. smells nice but really irritating lah bro.. i was trying hard to woo this girl i just know and your clouds keep interrupt my conversation! was planning to ask him to stop until a guy with his preggy wife two tables away from him which is beside me confronted him.. telling him to "smoke" elsewhere , i was stunned like a vegetable when Mr.Malay replied him.. "eh hello! this is call vaping leh.. not smoking la ah bang.. and its safe for your wife to inhale.. dun worry.. " turns his head and continue laughing with his friends.. the guy really got ...... and took out his handphone to snap pictures and ask him to stop else he call the police..(don't ask me why police, maybe he doesn't know Hisham).. MR.M was born with balls of steel and gave him another huge cloud in his face .. and please lah.. im innocent.. why you blow towards me also.. the guy was so ...... that he begin to give final warning and it seems like his handphone keyed 999 and he show it to him.. Mr M was still giving a nonchalant attitude and that was when his friends at least have some sense and apologised.. i quickly finish my coffee and avoid before inviting myself to be witness :p anyway what i can confirm is the guy have the pictures of him and his friends with the mod and stuff in hand and ON TABLE.. just want to beg those who love to show off your arsenal.. please dont do it in public k? u can post it here for us to admire.. please don't harm the rest of innocent vapers out there.. i beg of you .. cant think of anything to type .. still in stunned mood.. but guys.. please notice if stomp have his face out tomorrow or not.. if he is your friend.. please knock some senses into him ok?
Today, while on a trip across the northern atmosphere, right in front of me Mr. M lower his passenger window and started blowing huge cloud and and he nonchalantly continues blowing clouds

I overtook him on the left gave him a look but he has the hack care look and continue

I am not sure if he is the same cloud blower and couldn't see his mod

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
ok.. first of all.. this maybe inappropriate if admin find it offensive please delete.. but its a good thing to share and i hope those people who are doing it now PLEASE STOP DOING IT !! this time not subox user ah!... okok.. as usual was enjoying a cup of coffee from starb**ks at the east side near the sea.. been noticing a lot of vapers like to proudly vape there and i do not know why.. but this story i wanted to share because i cannot stand it anymore.. im sorry if i offended those attention seekers.. so here's the story.. earlier.. a young punk malay guy with a dna 200 and velocity RDA sitting with a bunch of his friends at a table right in the middle of crowd.. whipped out his mod and happily start dripping and vape.. didnt notice it until a huge cloud been blown into my face right beside you ! dang it.. smells nice but really irritating lah bro.. i was trying hard to woo this girl i just know and your clouds keep interrupt my conversation! was planning to ask him to stop until a guy with his preggy wife two tables away from him which is beside me confronted him.. telling him to "smoke" elsewhere , i was stunned like a vegetable when Mr.Malay replied him.. "eh hello! this is call vaping leh.. not smoking la ah bang.. and its safe for your wife to inhale.. dun worry.. " turns his head and continue laughing with his friends.. the guy really got ...... and took out his handphone to snap pictures and ask him to stop else he call the police..(don't ask me why police, maybe he doesn't know Hisham).. MR.M was born with balls of steel and gave him another huge cloud in his face .. and please lah.. im innocent.. why you blow towards me also.. the guy was so ...... that he begin to give final warning and it seems like his handphone keyed 999 and he show it to him.. Mr M was still giving a nonchalant attitude and that was when his friends at least have some sense and apologised.. i quickly finish my coffee and avoid before inviting myself to be witness :p anyway what i can confirm is the guy have the pictures of him and his friends with the mod and stuff in hand and ON TABLE.. just want to beg those who love to show off your arsenal.. please dont do it in public k? u can post it here for us to admire.. please don't harm the rest of innocent vapers out there.. i beg of you .. cant think of anything to type .. still in stunned mood.. but guys.. please notice if stomp have his face out tomorrow or not.. if he is your friend.. please knock some senses into him ok?
did he look 17?

ezjayy

Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
To be honest, maybe one day i might be spotted by you all guys.
Although i don`t vape openly in public. But also not so stealthy.
You "might" spot me inside car, basement car park or some staircase.

Do be careful kawan.. It's a pretty dangerous world out there.

cloudysheep

Oct 5, 2015
behind you
People spot you ald.. @cloudysheep
dont anyhow say ah.... lastname same firstname different.... for sheeps the firstname is the family name.... so... no not related......
96a1a597ede4150b740a67b5ee219f69.jpg

Reactions: KenshinAdryan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread