Not open for further replies.

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Welcome all,
I have been a member here for many years,and now after recently opening my B&M's I am a registered supplier.

I am also online at Vapers Tek

I have been mixing for 4plus years and now just in the last month, I have started a website and have recently found a place to get the best nicotine I have ever found. It is not peppery and it is the smoothest nicotine I have ever vaped. We hope to bring the vaping community up a few notches with our nicotine for the DIY'ers. There is no steeping really needed with this nicotine. What you put in you taste from the get-go,and if you like to steep,it will only get better.

While we know that our nicotine is a bit higher in price,it is neither sourced in China nor india. As far as I know,there is no one else out there with our nicotine. I spent many months sourcing this nicotine and now you too have access to this.

Stop by our website and give it a try,You will not be sorry. Quanity's are a bit limited at the moment. But we will be up to full production by the end of the month.

And don't forget to look at our e-liquid. It is some of the finest you will find around

Any questions at all I am here to answer them.

Thank you,
Kevin

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Well hello Kevin. It's great to see you here :) I would like to thank you for the nicotine I received last Friday. All I have is great things to say about it. I can't believe how neutral this nic is. I first tried this unflavored. Normally I taste whats in nicotine base, but what is it really. Impurities, tobacco leaf, kerosene, who really knows ??? Now, when I first took my first hit with yours, I was like what in the hell !?!? Where's the funky skunky chemical flavor that I normally taste ? All I tasted was my PG and VG !! LMAO !!! This is nuts !!! Then I got to thinking. Can nic base really be tasteless ? Did I ever ..... and complain because my Pepsi had hints of coffee from extracted caffeine? Heck no ! I then threw in some raspberry flavoring, because I grew tired of the taste of carriers. WOW !!! This juice tasted like a fresh raspberry picked just this morning from a shrub !:D Btw it was Inawera :D I then went on a mixing rampage to compare my other mixes. Would you believe that my steeped mixes were less flavorful then a few hours mix ?!!?? Ya :D Dude ! I had never in my nearly 4 years of DIY'ing ever had nic like this. Whatever they are doing across the Atlantic sure knows what they are doing. This nic melts in your throat with tons of flavor. I had mixed a honey tobacco flavor a couple of day ago. The color has not changed being in the heat. Every hit is as fresh as the first with flavor flavor oooooh FLAVOR !!! Which I'm more addicted to than nic :D
Please keep this nic base. I don't want to go shopping around anymore. I doubt if I'd find anything comparable. I :wub: this stuff man !

Thanks Dude !

Jimi

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Thanks Jimi,glad you are enjoying the nic, I still cannot believe just how good and pure this nicotine is.I tried my other nicotine just today,and honestly,there just is no comparison.

Ecf'ers, I understand the trepidation of trying new things.I bought into the hype on many an item only to be disappointed. So tell you what,for the next 24 hours I will have the 120 ml. on sale for $20 ( limit 2). Regular price is $30.
So that those of you who are worried about the quality will take a chance and try some of this nicotine.

Again,this sale will only be for 24 hours. This nicotine is not sourced from china or india as I said in my first post,and it is a bit more expensive but I feel it is only fitting that I introduce this nicotine to you at a good price. You WILL taste and feel the difference. I apologize to those of you who are VG only,since I only have this in PG at the moment,but by the weekend I will get the lab guys in gear and get you the VG nicotine.

Also,I am only shipping in the USA at this time.Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
For those of you interested in more here is a pic of the nic.

aha4a2a3.jpg

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Kevin ,I placed my order and sorry I couldnt order more to help you get going stronger but my current financial situation can not go any more at the moment. Thank you for the great products in advance. As soon as I am able I will place another order.

Art I thank you very much. And you will totally enjoy the nic. Thank you for the kind reply

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Kevin! It's you?!? I was asking Jimi how he found this nic in OK of all places.
lol.gif
That is just awesome! Best wishes for your business! The nic really is incredibly smooth and clean. Nice sale, I got 2 more today. :)

You know, you might be a red neck........ Lol anyway I saw your order today and it's packed up and ready to go.. Thank you for your order. I'm with you and Jimi both. Once I've had this nic. All other pales in comparison. I'll keep it coming. And watch out for more inawera flavors to hit in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread