Status
Not open for further replies.

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
My pleasure turbo. I'm trying to get this nic out into the hands of the diy'ers as fast as I can

Kevin, my order appears to be shipped but seems stuck. Thank you for getting it out quickly. Have you cut down flavor% since using this nic and getting good results? I have a lot of flavors from different vendors I want to try this with and was just curious. Also any specific vg and pg or don't you think it matters?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Specific pg and vg doesn't matter as far as I can tell. Any good USP kosher vg and USP grade pg will work ok.

Package stuck is slow tracking I believe. Whatever flavor % you are using art, cut it in half, but then of course try it full on. A mix I make at only 5% is now very overwhelming..
You my friend are in for a great surprise.

Last edited:

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
Congrats on getting your own corner on ECF K3vin! I'll bring this forward from the nicotine thread:

Nosing the 100 mg bottle failed to reveal any characteristic nicotine odor. At this point I knew I was in the wizard labs Ice and xtremevaping zone. To be honest I remember having an easier time smelling **something** with those nics if I really tried, but I couldn't get anything out of this. When I really got my nose in there maybe a slightly sweet smell (VG?). Not sure.

I mixed down to 18 mg with my usual 15% DW VG base. When I heated it in the microwave to facilitate mixing and flow of the VG I was able to get a sense of nicotine being present only when I stuffed my nose into the graduated cylinder and inhaled (not a good idea kids and I DO NOT recommend this kind of stupidity). Even then it was the faintest odor...not even really an odor but just a nose burn.

I set up a fresh wick in my patriot with .5 ohm duals (my all day vape these days) and dripped away. Throat and nose hit are fantastic, and man this stuff is CLEAN. Easily on par with Ice and xtremevaping. I want to say even better, but I'm relying on my memory here as I don't have anymore of those nics. Despite my head spinning from vaping double to triple my normal mg concentration on this set up, Ive been dripping it all day and cannot for the life of me get a lock on any kind of 'nicotine flavor.' Everytime I think I have I realize its probably my mind conflating the burn with an actual taste. None of that 'alkaline' snus-y thing at all.

I cut a bit down to 6mg to avoid a trip to the toilet and having run out of bottled water I used my tap. I swear this stuff is so clean I can actually taste my tap water in the vape. (Anyone who's spent a significant amount of time drinking purified water only will know what I'm talking about when I say that even good tap water, or 'spring' water for that matter has a taste).

Looks like there is a new kid on the block folks. Anyone who wants something like, or better than Ice or Xtreme, at a much better availability point (contra the former) and price point (contra the latter), this is it, no BS.

That was about a week ago. I've been using this nicotine exclusively since, at 6 mg on my high powered set ups and at 18 mg on my VV Reo Grand. Even mixed up a few flavors. As predicted the 'interference' with flavors is minimal...non existent really... and things just really shine. On the unflavored front I'm still struggling to describe this in any meaningful way. I know the nicotine is there and I feel it, but essentially am just tasting VG and tasting "burn." I'm going to try and run a few different atomizers with MFS and WLR because comparison brings things into focus for me. But man as it stands this stuff is clean...right up there with, if not better than, the cleanest nicotines I've ever tried.

And by the way K3vin is an awesome, honest and humble dude, did I mention that? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread