Not open for further replies.

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Not sure Breeze..Its what they gave me.

On another note, we have been busy with getting a few new lines of flavoring up. primarily Molinberry. And we will also carry bigger sizes if anyone wants. Just drop me an email. Also, since we are the rep for Chemnovatic here in the Us and Canada if anyone was curious where we were getting it from. We sell pure, BUT ONLY TO PROPER BUSINESSES. You cant order it onsite and must call and speak with me and have a re sellers license.

Let's see what else has been going on... On a personal note my divorce became final recently and we are full steam ahead again. I am in the process of opening my 3rd Brick and Mortar about an hour away or so,very excited about that.

While the first quarter of 2015 is over, we have a great feeling about the rest of this year. We have managed to land some decent e-liquid manufacturing accounts for our nicotine and I want to also give a big shout out to those of you who have hung in there these last 6 months with us during the trials and tribulations we have experienced, not to mention our growing pains.

I will do my best to stay in touch here a bit more and try and put up some sales on nicotine soon.
Thank you all again,
Kevin

DEA7H INC

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Oregon
Hey K3vin, I ordered a liter of your 100mg throat hit as I was looking for a quality yet low priced base and just want to say it is fantastic. I was surprised by how clear it was since some places I have ordered from sent me Nic with a pinkish or yellowish tint to it. It was also the first time I have ordered Nic base in all VG and man is it thick! Nothing a funnel and some patience couldn't fix. Now it is all stored nicely in Amber polycone capped bottles in my freezer.

The throat hit is great, especially since I dilute it down to 3/6mg for dripping most of the time.

Will be ordering again, especially since the FDA is going to go gestapo on us and I need to be sure I have a substantial supply lol.

You rock man.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I will do my best to stay in touch here a bit more and try and put up some sales on nicotine soon.
Thank you all again.

Hello Kevin, i have left a message on facebook about these sales but no response , i am wondering when this will happen , don't want to miss it.

I am interested in the throat hit , will there be a certain % off sale for all purchases soon ?

Thank you

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Dang it , figures the only type i can almost afford never goes on sale lol, just my luck . It's the shipping that actually kills me not the price.

It's been a while but IIRC the shipping would be free on 2 liters. I think the free zone starts at about $75

buckethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
NW Indiana, United States
Sorry guys, I was at Sfata in Chicago this last weekend to find out more about deeming regs.. Usually The TH does not go on sale because it is already marked so low. We will have something the weekend of mothersday.. :)
That's great. I live in Indiana where HB1432 just got signed so I think I need to start stocking up. A coupon would really help me out!

Reactions: k3vin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread