Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Everyone that's tried it... thoughts on the TH nic? How harsh is the "bite"

VT TH seems smoother than WL, RTS, Heartland & NN to me. :thumb:
"Throat Hit" is a wildly exaggerated name for it.
I vaped some at 12mg 50/50 unflavored when I first got it.
It was a nice smooth vape with a little tongue "tingle".
Not harsh at all.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Aaaaargh just getting ready to order a couple more 120ml of the throat hit and completely missed the 5% off I couldve gotten on Sunday but oh well was outta town at moms anyways..

VT TH seems smoother than WL, RTS, Heartland & NN to me. :thumb:
"Throat Hit" is a wildly exaggerated name for it.
I vaped some at 12mg 50/50 unflavored when I first got it.
It was a nice smooth vape with a little tongue "tingle".
Not harsh at all.

Thats good to know thanks for posting that info. Never bothered trying WL or RTS cause VT's 'throat hit' blows most of em away price wise, and it turned out to work perfect for me and my DIY. I was actually looking at some MFS nic today since theyre doing a 17% off sale on everything, but Kevs stuff still comes out a few bucks cheaper even after the discount. About the only selling point for me was that MFS comes in glass bottles but what the hell, Ive got plenty of empty blue 60ml bottles to store it in anyways.. My last order has lasted me about 6 months and I still have maybe a quarter of the bottle left. Now that Im down to only 6mg these two 120mls should last me quite awhile.

Buckethead, the throat hit isnt actually harsh at all, the only thing is make sure you store it properly. Mines turned a dark amber/brown color over the time Ive had it, but to be honest, it vapes just like it always has.. I just kept it in the hall closet in the box all my TFA flavors came in but this time Im going to store it in glass and keep it in the fridge to try and keep it the really light amber hue it was when I first got it (although go figure when I mix my juice it comes out almost crystal clear except for the color of the TFA flavoring). The plastic containers it comes in feel kinda flimsy so hopefully that will be better for it this time around, but even still I cant recommend this stuff enough!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
That sounds good. I'm looking for as neutral as possible since I mix mainly fruits and never tobacco's. I don't want nic interferring with the flavor and HATE throat hit. It sounds like I can't go wrong trying this. I store mine in the freezer and probably wouldn't get to it for awhile since I've got quite a bit ahead of it. Yes, I'm a nic hoarder.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
One day I still wanna try the regular VT nic which is supposedly 'transparent' tastewise, but just moved and am jobless again so getting double the nic for the same price works just fine for me. My mixes are all 6mg and around 20-25% of it is my flavorings (mine are all jolly rancher/starburst/bubblegum type fruit mixes) so the only 'harshness' I get comes from using my drippers. In my Kayfun 4s with the same juice, there's absolutely no noticeable throat hit at all.. I'm actually thinking of retiring my 3 KFs already and just dropping to 3mg which I imagine is gonna be pretty smooth..

Reactions: Slots

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
It's US or bust, sorry! Though, nic is so much cheaper in the states than in EU, so it could still be a reasonable purchase to consider, atleast if buying in bulk. However, i'm not sure it will get through customs though - It might, but might not...

Unless i'm thoroughly mistaken here, then I seem to remember that it's possible to import nic from EU contries to EU countries online, for a 3 month personal supply only(and 12 month personal supply if actually visiting the country and not ordering online), but not possible to import from non-EU contries.

Additionally, then i've read conflicting information from different people about EU nic rules(and haven't looked it up through official sources yet, sorry!), that some say that it's only in UK that the max nic limit is 72mg, and other places i've seen mention of anything over 75mg nic needs a poison license for dangorous goods from the importer also, but i dunno...

Edit: The 75mg nic limit for uk, comes from there poisons act which declares anything under 7.5% nic to be unregulated by that act. It's not an EU act btw, and I don't know what specific eu regulations there exists yet...

Last edited:
Reactions: aikanae1

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Sorry, just wanted to add an addendum to my previous post about EU regulations...

In some countries in EU, nicotine is clasified as a pharmaceutical and hence, have special additional regulations for importing such products, and where e.g. I know for sure that the rules for e.g. Denmark and Finland(and I would guess also the rest, but dunno) is that you can import for personal use only and from only EU countries.

The following EU countries define nic as a pharmaceutical(atleast in 2013):

Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Holland, Island, Portugal, Rumania, Slovakia, Sweden, Deutchland, Hungary and Austria.

In some circumstances the above also applies to: Cypres, France, Luxembourg, Slovenia og Tjech republic.

In Norway it's illegal to import nic(again, my sources is from 2013 only!).

I'll shut up about this now :) (As an EU citizen i'm very interessted in what these rules are and would love to buy from the states!)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
It's US or bust, sorry! Though, nic is so much cheaper in the states than in EU, so it could still be a reasonable purchase to consider, atleast if buying in bulk. However, i'm not sure it will get through customs though - It might, but might not...

Unless i'm thoroughly mistaken here, then I seem to remember that it's possible to import nic from EU contries to EU countries online, for a 3 month personal supply only(and 12 month personal supply if actually visiting the country and not ordering online), but not possible to import from non-EU contries.

Additionally, then i've read conflicting information from different people about EU nic rules(and haven't looked it up through official sources yet, sorry!), that some say that it's only in UK that the max nic limit is 72mg, and other places i've seen mention of anything over 75mg nic needs a poison license for dangorous goods from the importer also, but i dunno...

Edit: The 75mg nic limit for uk, comes from there poisons act which declares anything under 7.5% nic to be unregulated by that act. It's not an EU act btw, and I don't know what specific eu regulations there exists yet...

Sorry, just wanted to add an addendum to my previous post about EU regulations...

In some countries in EU, nicotine is clasified as a pharmaceutical and hence, have special additional regulations for importing such products, and where e.g. I know for sure that the rules for e.g. Denmark and Finland(and I would guess also the rest, but dunno) is that you can import for personal use only and from only EU countries.

The following EU countries define nic as a pharmaceutical(atleast in 2013):

Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Holland, Island, Portugal, Rumania, Slovakia, Sweden, Deutchland, Hungary and Austria.

In some circumstances the above also applies to: Cypres, France, Luxembourg, Slovenia og Tjech republic.

In Norway it's illegal to import nic(again, my sources is from 2013 only!).

I'll shut up about this now :) (As an EU citizen i'm very interessted in what these rules are and would love to buy from the states!)
This is from Poland. I order this because it's very clean and consistent. Bases - - Wholesale Eliquids, MolinShop, Molinberry, Moliq, Discount Code 15% Off, The Best E-Liquids, Flavours, Bases And Many More!

Reactions: Slots

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Indeed :) Also, another alternative for people which cannot get Kevins nic because of regulations in their country, is pink-mule.com from spain. I have previously mailed with them about there nic source and I was glad to hear it was chemnovatic + no water in there vg. Goes up to 72mg.
Thanks for the information :) I'll definitely check them out :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread