Not open for further replies.

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Cyrus,
nice to see you, and you are too kind.I cant get in and post in much of the forum but I am glad you found me here. It has been a blast getting this nicotine out to people,and my honest opinion is it is going to be a game changer for the DIY'ers, and if some choose,for those who make e-liquid. I have been researching,trying to figure out why this nicotine is as good as it is. And I think 2 things.

1. Kerosene is not used in the extraction processing of this particular nicotine,which leads me to #2
2. If kerosene is not used,then there is no reason to use a deodorant to kill the nicotine smell,which I am thinking is what contributes to the fact we have to "steep" juices with flavoring because the deodorant keeps trying to knock them down.Hence when this Nicotine is used that I have found,the flavors "POP" right out of the gate because there is no deodorant.

For those of you interested you can google a kerosine additive which in the community is called. DEOBASE...

I dont know how right or wrong I am,but I keep coming to the conclusion that that is the only explanation as to why this nic holds its chemistry.It isnt extracted with kerosene and deobase is not used.

Last edited:

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
It's you!!!!! I got your message from Jimi but didn't recognize the name until I came here, and now I know I must try this nicotine! I'll wait until Monday so I can get VG base but I'll try to contact you by phone before then to touch base. My father in law had open heart surgery yesterday so things have been a bit crazy in my world lately. We go back a long way and I'm so proud of where you are now!!!! :)

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Hey Lynda it's really been an amazing 4 years plus.. I found some nicotine from a supplier that makes DIY soooo easy.

I wish this nic would of been around when we started.. Lol it's not china nor Indian nic. I can't wait for you to try some Lynda. Not many know me right now, guess I just spent too much time in my lab for the last few years, lol, but business is picking up. .

Hope everything goes well with your father in law..

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
The lab is cutting vg nic today. If you would like to have vg instead of pg just post in the comments when checking out and we will adjust it.

Thanks Beck, I knew there had to be some not only good nicotine base but GREAT nicotine base. Another thing we do when cutting it is we do it in a controlled enviroment. We pump the box full of nitorgen that way the o2 doesnt have a chance to work the nicotine over as we pour it. While it only takes a minute or 2 to pour it,we treat it like we would want it,and that only makes it better. We are looking into using argon which is heavier than 02,and come time to re fill my bottle we will order it instead.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
What sold me was not having to steep the tobacco's!

Micheal it is great not needing to steep Anything at all... And while it starts out good. The flavor only gets better. It is like their is no lag time(steeping) needed.

2. If kerosene is not used,then there is no reason to use a deodorant to kill the nicotine smell,which I am thinking is what contributes to the fact we have to "steep" juices with flavoring because the deodorant keeps trying to knock them down.Hence when this Nicotine is used that I have found,the flavors "POP" right out of the gate because there is no deodorant

I am sort of confused about the effect of nicotine on steeping times. When I mix tobaccos at 0mg, I still need to steep. And adding Nic to the mix neither shortens nor prolongs the time needed - regardless of what brand Nic I use. At least that has been my experience. Isn't the viscosity of pg/vg the main factor inhibiting the steep? That, and the complexity of tobacco molecules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread