Not open for further replies.

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Exchanger,
I agree with you, I always had to steep.But now I know most of that steep time was due to the nicotine. For some reason,and I still think it is due to Kerosene being used in the extraction method,this nicotine allows flavors to "POP" As this nicotine steeps with the flavoring in it, IT does get BETTER,but now it is better out of the gate, it is at least 2 days to 5 days ahead of the steeping game. I am still looking into it,and trying to come to terms with it myself. I do know that this nic is a game changer in the vaping industry,especially for those of us who make our own E_liquid.

When I say no steeping required,I mean we no longer have to wait "weeks" or months for the flavor to finally Be what it is going to be.

this nicotine does NOT get in the way of flavoring like the ones on the market today.

Last edited:

JackH

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
United States
Kevin, on behalf of all the cheap-asses on the board, when will you be having another sale on nic? :D

Also, I think I read that all of your Inawera flavors are repackaged, but that's all, no modification or cutting of any kind, correct? When will the additional Inawera flavors be available? I'm ready to place another order for flavors but would rather give you my money rather than sending it to Poland. Not that there's anything wrong with Poland!! :)

Lastly, I'm an old, skeptical coot. I learned long ago that magic beans or elixirs don't exist. That's why I'm also a bald old coot, the magic hair elixir was ....! And my name is Jack, the beans were also bulll....! So my question is: Just what is the secret behind your nic? They aren't using Kero or detergents in the extraction process, and that sounds wonderful until you ask the question, if they aren't using Kero, what are they using? I'm assuming it's a natural water or steam based process but would feel better hearing it from you.

Thanks!

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Kevin, on behalf of all the cheap-asses on the board, when will you be having another sale on nic? :D

Also, I think I read that all of your Inawera flavors are repackaged, but that's all, no modification or cutting of any kind, correct? When will the additional Inawera flavors be available? I'm ready to place another order for flavors but would rather give you my money rather than sending it to Poland. Not that there's anything wrong with Poland!! :)

Lastly, I'm an old, skeptical coot. I learned long ago that magic beans or elixirs don't exist. That's why I'm also a bald old coot, the magic hair elixir was ....! And my name is Jack, the beans were also bulll....! So my question is: Just what is the secret behind your nic? They aren't using Kero or detergents in the extraction process, and that sounds wonderful until you ask the question, if they aren't using Kero, what are they using? I'm assuming it's a natural water or steam based process but would feel better hearing it from you.

Thanks!

Jack, Skepticism is this business after all these years, to be well founded..

I will have my full order of inawera in probably by the end of this week or the beginning of next.

As far as the nicotine. There are many different ways to go about extracting,Using chemicals that are NOT kerosene,and a few other ways. WHile I dont know the exact method they use. I know that they are not using kerosene,and if they are,they have a way of cleaning it up perfectly. But the thing about cleaning perfectly is this.There will always be a bit of something left behind,at least in my opinion. When we get up and running full steam,I will speak more to the extraction methods used.

I am not trying to be coy,but I will speak to what I believe is their extraction method in the coming month or so.

And as soon as I can I will be posting up the COAnalysis on this nicotine. suffice it to say it is 99.99.

JackH

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
United States
Jack, Skepticism is this business after all these years, to be well founded..

I will have my full order of inawera in probably by the end of this week or the beginning of next.

As far as the nicotine. There are many different ways to go about extracting,Using chemicals that are NOT kerosene,and a few other ways. WHile I dont know the exact method they use. I know that they are not using kerosene,and if they are,they have a way of cleaning it up perfectly. But the thing about cleaning perfectly is this.There will always be a bit of something left behind,at least in my opinion. When we get up and running full steam,I will speak more to the extraction methods used.

I am not trying to be coy,but I will speak to what I believe is their extraction method in the coming month or so.

And as soon as I can I will be posting up the COAnalysis on this nicotine. suffice it to say it is 99.99.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to trying it! I'll wait a week until you get the additional Inwera flavors, and by then, I'm sure you will put the nic back on sale to celebrate the new flavors!

By the way, you missed the question about the flavors. Repackaged but not modified or cut in any way, correct?

Blueser

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
Diddy Wah Diddy, USA
Hey, I'm kinda like ole Jack, I'm very skeptical of anything described with extreme superlatives...got burned too many times when I was buying store-bought juice eeek!

I just bought 250ml nic from WL...I'm sorry but that stuff taste just plain nasty to me. I noticed when I cut my nic strength from 18mg to 6mg my flavors came forth more, still had a nasty backnote, but at 18mg the nic simply overpowered my flavors.

So if I wanted to order a 125ml bottle of 60mg/vg...is this possible and if so, would I need to call in the order.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
20140429_102521.jpg

3 days vaping 3% Anise with the CLEAN nic. Impressive !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread