Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf. Nice to meet you Bmh916 and so glad you are here. Really sorry that you are having this issue. Thank goodness it is one I have never experienced but so many have and I'm sure you will get this resolved. Here is a link that has some suggestions.

http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2014/03/vapers-tongue.html?utm_source=Affiliate_Window&utm_medium=Affiliate_Marketing&utm_campaign=Affiliate_Window_Sale&awc=4410_1431002293_916d0f977d838a5ebc1ed5a43438fd56

Good luck to you and let us know how you are doing. We're a caring bunch.
tender.gif

Hi there! I thought I had vapors tongue too and had gotten very discouraged because I could not taste my juice. I had tried all the things that people suggested and nothing worked. Someone suggested that I might be allergic to artificial flavoring and sweeteners. I tried some juices without that and it worked! So thankful to the good people here that give such great advice. Solved my problem.

Bmh916

May 6, 2015
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf. Nice to meet you Bmh916 and so glad you are here. Really sorry that you are having this issue. Thank goodness it is one I have never experienced but so many have and I'm sure you will get this resolved. Here is a link that has some suggestions.

http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2014/03/vapers-tongue.html?utm_source=Affiliate_Window&utm_medium=Affiliate_Marketing&utm_campaign=Affiliate_Window_Sale&awc=4410_1431002293_916d0f977d838a5ebc1ed5a43438fd56

Good luck to you and let us know how you are doing. We're a caring bunch.
tender.gif
I've read that article about a day or two ago. Lol I've read a lot about it and have tried everything. It's been about 13 days now and to be honest I don't know how much longer I can handle it. Sucks really bad probly quit vaping all together and not even use analogs anymore either (not that I'm a dual user just don't want to smoke anymore) thanks for the help...

Reactions: Rat2chat2

Bmh916

May 6, 2015
I found that giving my tongue a thorough brush, with a fair amount of toothpaste followed by a long gargle with Listerine mouthwash works. 2 times a day, every day, problem solved...
Have been doing this with biotene and still no change at all. Been vaping unflavored for about three days and that's not working either. Maybe time to call the doc.

Reactions: Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I've read that article about a day or two ago. Lol I've read a lot about it and have tried everything. It's been about 13 days now and to be honest I don't know how much longer I can handle it. Sucks really bad probly quit vaping all together and not even use analogs anymore either (not that I'm a dual user just don't want to smoke anymore) thanks for the help...
I know it must be discouraging for you. I have read where people said it just went away on its own, as fast as it showed up. I so hope this is the case for you since you have tried so many things. If you are able "not" to do either (smoke or vape) that is wonderful. It is just not an option for me. I consider my vaping my contribution to a safe society. I do however, have weird saliva gland problems and 2 doctors told me to eat the most sour candy I could find. Said it would force my glands to work. I wonder if it could be as simple as trying something like this? Who knows? But I hope something helps. I'm rooting for you.
Laie_78.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread