Vapeston Maganus vs Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

StringBean30

Oct 13, 2014
Australia
Hi All,

Looking at moving on from the Kanger Subtanks and was thinking about buying one of these two tanks to use on a SX Mini M Class.

Is the SX Mini going to have enough watts to run one of these and get a good vape?

Should I wait for the uwell tank to be released here in Australia or get the Vapeston?

Anyway let me know what you think.

Regards,
StringBean30

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Does the Maganus leak inspects?
I have no idea why the Vapeston Maganus is still around, it just annoys me with all this Maganus and Starre and different versions, does my nut in.

I can only say that the Starre V2 doesn't leak but then my Starre Pro doesn't leak and we all know about that one but I doubt the Maganus (V1 V2??) will leak either.

Personally, if you don't mind the slightly higher wattage, I'd go with the Crown, a solid all round tank.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I just got the crown today and wow, this thing produces flavor and vapor like you wouldn't believe. I'm running the 0.5ohm dual coil at 60w and its just great.
Try the dual 0.25ohm coil and you will be even more shocked at 90w haha, the 0.5ohm is pretty tame lol

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I could imagine lol. My SX Mini M Class only goes up to 75w with the one battery.

I think its a better vape than the Kanger SubTank but thats just my opinion.
Ahh got you and yes, it is a better vape than the Subtank, even with the Subtank vertical coils, the Subtank these days is what I take out with me, it's a much more mid level vape, good taste, good vapour without annoying the public to much..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread