Vaping across america...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I travel weekly for my job and am a fresh new member of the vaping community. I have not had a cigarette in well over 4 weeks and now I'm hooked. I make it a point to hit vape shops in every city that I visit every week. I thought about maybe doing a mini-blog of what I find if anyone is interested. But I'm spending a lot of money on juices and gear and finding some really interesting places across the country. Would anyone be interested in reading this if I were to post about these shops here?

The irony to your statement, is that most of my travels are to more rural towns than big cities. Examples, in Tooele, UT (just outside Salt Lake City, UT) are two smoke shops, one of which has a huge selection of locally made vape juices as well as hardware. Prices are very reasonable too and that's the shop that got me started. This week, I've been all over Texas and currently in College Station, TX. There is a lady that runs a vape shop out of her home (hilarious but cool) and has a fairly wide variety of juices which she makes on the fly for you and her prices were very good. I also bought a new tank from her with a custom juice and additional coils for under $30 which is great. I'm finding these smaller shops more enjoyable to visit. Also, in Victoria, TX yesterday was another vape store which has a HUGE selection but prices were a little... meh... I'll be back in Utah next week and then in Alaska the week after so I'm REALLY hoping to find something up there lol.

dmanindfw

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
DFW, TX
Yes this would be great. Would love to hear stories about not only the vape shops you find but how about talking to the owners of each store and posting stuff like how and why they got into business. Give us more than store x had x, x, and x. Would really like to hear about the human and the travel component as well. Could be greatness.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
What a smokin'...i mean vapin' idea. I love backwoods bbq joints and rural coastal seafood shacks. Very similar. You cannot beat a small shop owner experience and personal service with hobbies. Plus everything they offer is their passion and love. Kinda like weed growers but we'll leave that to CO and WA for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread