1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Vaping across america...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by vstrandberg, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vstrandberg

vstrandberg Full Member

So I travel weekly for my job and am a fresh new member of the vaping community. I have not had a cigarette in well over 4 weeks and now I'm hooked. I make it a point to hit vape shops in every city that I visit every week. I thought about maybe doing a mini-blog of what I find if anyone is interested. But I'm spending a lot of money on juices and gear and finding some really interesting places across the country. Would anyone be interested in reading this if I were to post about these shops here?

2. jpwr25

jpwr25 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think that would be a great read! Especially for many in rural areas, vaping exists primarily on the internet or in the form of crappy gas station disposables. I, for one, would like to hear about your experiences in these various shops around the country.

3. vstrandberg

vstrandberg Full Member

The irony to your statement, is that most of my travels are to more rural towns than big cities. Examples, in Tooele, UT (just outside Salt Lake City, UT) are two smoke shops, one of which has a huge selection of locally made vape juices as well as hardware. Prices are very reasonable too and that's the shop that got me started. This week, I've been all over Texas and currently in College Station, TX. There is a lady that runs a vape shop out of her home (hilarious but cool) and has a fairly wide variety of juices which she makes on the fly for you and her prices were very good. I also bought a new tank from her with a custom juice and additional coils for under $30 which is great. I'm finding these smaller shops more enjoyable to visit. Also, in Victoria, TX yesterday was another vape store which has a HUGE selection but prices were a little... meh... I'll be back in Utah next week and then in Alaska the week after so I'm REALLY hoping to find something up there lol.

4. jpwr25

jpwr25 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's exactly what I'm talking about, I would have never thought about that being so prevalent in smaller areas! Interested to hear about Alaska for sure.

5. the_vape_nerd

the_vape_nerd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'd read that for sure.

6. RedVixen81

RedVixen81 Full Member Verified Member

i would read!

7. Taltos

Taltos Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would read most anything about vaping in different areas, cool shops, interesting places to vape, places that are allowing vaping that wouldn't for analogs. I and a lot of us are new enough that all vaping experiences ( well , most vaping experiences ) are interesting!

Blog away!
    Taltos

8. SpiritBear

SpiritBear Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would definitely read -- include pix if you can.

9. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  10. StacyInOkla

StacyInOkla Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

When you get the blog up and running I'd love to have the link. Sounds very interesting. It'd be cool to read about vaping across America

11. vstrandberg

vstrandberg Full Member

Thanks all, I definitely will. This is an awesome forum and glad I ran across it!

12. mooshi

mooshi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would love to follow along on your journey! :D

13. jozef-3d

jozef-3d Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would definitely read for sure. If they sell online and your review was good, I'd consider a purchase!

14. HOPS

HOPS Super Member ECF Veteran

Just make sure to include addresses and websites (especially if you ever find yourself near Western PA lol)...

15. dmanindfw

dmanindfw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yes this would be great. Would love to hear stories about not only the vape shops you find but how about talking to the owners of each store and posting stuff like how and why they got into business. Give us more than store x had x, x, and x. Would really like to hear about the human and the travel component as well. Could be greatness.

16. OBDave

OBDave Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Add me to the list of people who thinks this is a cool idea...

17. Bob Chill

Bob Chill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    What a smokin'...i mean vapin' idea. I love backwoods bbq joints and rural coastal seafood shacks. Very similar. You cannot beat a small shop owner experience and personal service with hobbies. Plus everything they offer is their passion and love. Kinda like weed growers but we'll leave that to CO and WA for now.

18. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would definitely read it. I've always been curious how shops outside of California look/smell/order/organization/etc.

19. Brian Horsley

Brian Horsley Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great idea. Will read for sure.

20. UncleChimney

UncleChimney Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd absolutely read that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.