Vaping Alaska w/ShiJin Vapor Dragon Cloud Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainmanvape

Oct 27, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
As usual, let me start off saying this item was sent to me to review for you. As always, I will give my honest opinion of this product, good or bad….so let’s go!

This is the first of four reviews for products from this company. I had never heard of this juice until I picked up a VPR magazine and saw the ad. They were nice enough to send me a sample pack to review.

The first Juice I am reviewing is DRAGON CLOUD. This is the description from the manufacturer:

“Glide through the clouds with a flavor that is a combination of HOT, savory cinnamon rolls topped with rich creamy vanilla ice cream (and feel your urge for more blooming like the flowers in spring)”

Now…I didn’t do any gliding, but in fairness I am not big on cinnamon vapes. It is an 85/15 VG/PG ratio. I haven’t had any problems with it in my tanks, but I don’t chain vape. It took me a while, upping the wattage as I went, before I found my sweet spot that I could actually handle vaping it, and that was over 50W. I personally can’t taste any ice cream, just the cinnamon. Their juices come with a pump top that comes in handy, but doesn’t always work well. So for me, this is a juice that I will stay clear of in the future, but if you’re a cinnamon fan, definitely give it a try. Here is a list of online stores that carry ShiJin Vapor E-juice.

This comes in 0mg, 3mg, and 6mg nicotine strength

This comes in 15ml, 30ml

You can buy yours here:

Coolvape.com-$11.99 /15ml

Ejuices.com-$21.99/30ml

Eliquid.com-$22.00/30ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread