vaping and anxiety issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
i recently went to the doc for unrelated reasons
i was given an anti histamine and took it like normal 7/20
very little heavy chest, very little mucus increase and on a scale of 1/10 on the anxiety scale maybe 2/10 dramatic difference to say the least
7/21 today i forgot to take my AH in the morning and the heavy chest, increased mucus and anxiety came back ten fold
gonna take it again tomorrow and see if i get the same results

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
****update

hmm after racking my brain on what could be my issues
i ended up trying to diy and did 70vg 30pg and bought some flavors
same thing happen

now i never did try no flavor e juice
i ended up buying some premixed unflavored 1.5mg 70/30 vg pg and issues disappeared
thought it was placebo but i've been vaping this for 3 days
no sinus issues, no heavy chest, no anxiety..nada and most importantly my breathing has improved

guess its something in the flavors causing my allergies
the flavors i was using was from NW and TFA

any place that online "organic" flavor additives ?

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I use nature's flavors organic extracts. The right area is their coffee and tea flavoring system. They have a subarea, diacetyl-free - pick from there add the first choice if s particular flavor is offered.

I like their vanilla, banana, strawberry, caramel, cappuccino, cheesecake. Some of the other flavors are a bit weak, others I just haven't tried yet.

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
I use nature's flavors organic extracts. The right area is their coffee and tea flavoring system. They have a subarea, diacetyl-free - pick from there add the first choice if s particular flavor is offered.

I like their vanilla, banana, strawberry, caramel, cappuccino, cheesecake. Some of the other flavors are a bit weak, others I just haven't tried yet.

thanks the suggestion
in all honesty i grew out of hobby of vaping im more of a keeping my nic itch at bay
to be quite honest unflavored juice isnt as bad as i thought it would be
even if the flavor is faint i wouldnt mind

Nebs

Jul 20, 2016
****update

hmm after racking my brain on what could be my issues
i ended up trying to diy and did 70vg 30pg and bought some flavors
same thing happen

now i never did try no flavor e juice
i ended up buying some premixed unflavored 1.5mg 70/30 vg pg and issues disappeared
thought it was placebo but i've been vaping this for 3 days
no sinus issues, no heavy chest, no anxiety..nada and most importantly my breathing has improved

guess its something in the flavors causing my allergies
the flavors i was using was from NW and TFA

any place that online "organic" flavor additives ?

After researching some companies for my issues I heard this is a good company. I actually have not tried it.ECOVAPE Gourmet Range10ml

Nebs

Jul 20, 2016
i recently went to the doc for unrelated reasons
i was given an anti histamine and took it like normal 7/20
very little heavy chest, very little mucus increase and on a scale of 1/10 on the anxiety scale maybe 2/10 dramatic difference to say the least
7/21 today i forgot to take my AH in the morning and the heavy chest, increased mucus and anxiety came back ten fold
gonna take it again tomorrow and see if i get the same results

Look into this of as I haven't tried it but heard about it

Strawb-Gwab

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
After researching some companies for my issues I heard this is a good company. I actually have not tried it.ECOVAPE Gourmet Range10ml

what issues are you having if you don't mind me asking?
thanks for the sites but i'm looking to make my own if i go back to DIY
im still researching myself for "organic" flavoring
i might even just continue to vape unflavored pre mixed
i picked up a batch from nudenicotine and it has a very clean taste

i'm 99% convinced i'm allergic to the flavorings i didn't take my anti histamine med to see if anything changed and nope almost zero issues
for lulz i did vape a small batch of some strawberry juice i made (flavor from TFA) and issues returned ten fold
vaped unflavored and within an hour issues were gone

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
****another update lol
well finally made some 100%vg with diff flavors at 1-5% pg based flavors diluted with 10% distilled water
seems to be a stable mix for me :) i know i can use VG flavors but the mail is being slow :/
to anyone going through the same thing having anxiety/depression or anything mental health related...i know im not suppose to give medical advice
but i do encourage you to see a doc to rule out anything before blaming e cig liquid
also encourage to get a allergy test done to see more or less if you have allergies to something
i learned the hard way that allergies can def wreak havoc in your body(yes even something that seems harmless like e liquid)
also recommend trying different ratios/mixes/flavors and see what works for you before giving up

good luck everyone :D

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread