Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I vape in my car as well, but when I'm with my boyfriend in the car, especially at night, he doesn't like me using my e-cig. Well, that's because usually in that scenario, we've both been out somewhere drinking and he does not want my vaping to draw attention to us. Otherwise, I don't see any harm in doing it even if there is a cop looking at you funny. I was standing outside of a club one time waiting for my friends to get out, and puffing on my e-cig. I noticed a few cops looking my way, but they didn't seem to care too much once they saw what it was. The main thing though, is most people know of e-cigs, but probably have not seen any fancy mods or anything besides a disposable from the gas station. People always say "Wow, I've never seen an e-cig that looks like that", even when I'm just using a Twist with a mini nova.

tomaKBRN

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Puerto Rico
I used to smoke the most when I was driving; As much as twice the amount of analogs than normal, on long trips. So when I'm driving I use analog look-alikes, cause they seem to be the safest while driving. Does anyone else vape while they're driving, and if so, what kind of PV do you use? Is it safe to drive?
I'm also a little paranoid about drawing attention from police cars, since my ecigs are pink and might be mistaken for who knows what other kind of device. Am I the only paranoid one in this particular aspect?

I do hide my vapor if right in front of a cop, but other than that IDC!
Just one more person to convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread