Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
"We can't stop here, this is bat country!" - Like your profile pic:thumb:

Yes, I'm vaping at work (stealthily) right now. I hated the smell I gave off after puffing 'logs so I started using cigalikes to get me through the day. My boss caught me and told me I couldn't use them in office but I could head out with the smokers if I wanted too.

Now that I only vape, I discreetly puff away on my many devices in office. Though I still put together my mechs or larger box mod and blow clouds with my smoking coworkers outside about twice a day.

newvaper92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Jackson, Michigan
I work at a summer camp, so I'm around kids all day, so a big NO to vaping. I have vaped on a rare occasion in a storage room or bathroom, but that was in the spring when I was basically the only one around. Luckily, I live there during the busy season, and have my own room (in the same building with 3-5 other staff depending on the week) so I can vape in my room without issue. None of my Co-workers are smokers or vapers, but nobody knows any better that I vape. One time the camp director's wife came up to ask me a question and I had been vaping, she commented that my room smelled so good... I told her I had my Scentsy warmer on (I did, but the wax had been in it for nearly a week, so it was most likely not the source of the smell LOL) I tend not to blow big clouds often, there is a smoke alarm directly outside my door (which does not seal well at all) and I don't want to try to explain why it is going off randomly... I keep my vape gear and juices put away, so the only way one would know it was there would be to go through my stuff, and at that point, it wouldn't be a wise choice to confront me about vaping. I've done it all summer and not had anyone question, except everyone always says my room smells good. I do the same at home but with my door open, and my parents have yet to even question it (never knew I smoked, and I've been vaping since March)

Moonlitwish

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Charlotte, NC, USA
I occasionally stealth vape at my desk otherwise I go to the bathroom every hour because I drink so much water and take it with me. Not having pockets to hide my MVP in is a bit of a challenge though. I can have it on my desk and nobody says anything but I'm sure if our chief of staff saw me walking around the halls with it in my hand I'd be told to put it away. The only other person in the office that vapes does it in her office but she works for an independent contractor agent. I do love going to see her because she Vapes raspberry and it smells amazing in there!

tjeco

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Manila, Philippines
I work in an office setting, with multiple people in a large open area. I have no problem vaping right at my desk. In fact it becomes a running joke: "Smells like someone smoked a bowl of straight cotton-candy in here!"
I have my set-ups in a line with 3-5 bottles of liquid on my desk at any given time. I try not to be obnoxious and blow clouds but I no longer have to take smoke breaks outside! I'm often browsing ECF (been a lurker for a while now) during slow times, and sometimes I even have the option of playing with builds if its super slow.

Just wondering if anyone else has the experience of being able to enjoy vaping (comfortably) in their workplace and/or what their co-workers have to say about it.

Nope, unfortunately I do not have the luxury you have right now. lol, I work inside a bank branch and if I were to vape in here, damn I'm pretty sure HR is going to contact me with a pretty bad memo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread