Status
Not open for further replies.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Well the vape craze is growing around here. My brother got me into vaping. I've got my mother into vaping, Now I've got my cousin into it, and also a family friend trying it. I'm hopeing to get everyone I know off analogs and into vaping. I've had tons of people around here asking about what I was doing and I explained it to them. I also explained how much healthier it was for them than smoking analogs. I'm hoping to get my sister into doing vaping instead of smoking analogs. Well the vaping craze is growing around here and I hope it keeps going.

I really need to get my mom a kit. I just feel like she's a bit close minded and I don't want to push her. Keep up all your good work!

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
jreae4...just do it...my dad switched and he is closed minded too

At the same time you cannot push people, I tried that with my sister and now she is a dual user. But I think she is smoking more than before. I almost cannot stand to be around her. Also is it wrong that I do not like smoking in my truck anymore? I used to do it all the time and now I feel like a .... for telling people that they cannot smoke in the car with me.

i know there is a newbie what kit should i buy thread but its from feb......any new stuff out there for me to take a look at- i have had a blu cig and njoy( from 09) and ready to get something more non analog like- ego evic? innokin mvp? innokin itaste? and etc.... just been reading and reading for days and ready to order something or maybe 2 different ones? any advice thoughts welcomed!!!

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
Yea I just feel like a hypocrite sometimes, But that being said I have converted almost all the smokers at work into Vapers and 1 that wanted to use 0 nic instead of snacking he has been losing weight so it is working for him. At work I almost feel like a dealer because I have gotten so many people set up

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
I've been off and on for about 2 years. Just haven't been able to completely put the stinkies down. When I started, the corner store had just begun offering cheap "cig-a-like" ecigs. Could not find anything other than disposables hardly anywhere else besides online.

A few months ago a B&M opened up practically in my back yard. I would go in and most of the time be either the only customer or one of maybe two in the store. Lots of chit chat and discussion about vaping and what new flavor he was working on or new ad logos and what not. Very fun :)

Not long after I discovered them and re-equipped my self, I had another set back and "fell off the wagon".

Fast forward about 2 months......I make the decision to try to quit.....again. So I ask the Hubby to stop in and grab me a bottle of my fav flav on his way home from work. I get a text from him telling me it's really busy so I might want to hold off beginning to cook dinner. HUH?? The store is only 15 mins. from the house in HEAVY rush hour traffic. Yep......he's a full hour past dinner time.

So I'm thinking, "Ok, so 5pm on a week day is too busy a time to drop in for supplies. No problem." So the next time I need something I head over about 30 mins after they open. The parking there kinda sucks to begin with, but I had to park around the side of the building in what would not be considered "parking" to most, but totally cool for a Jeep Wrangler. (Not so cool walking thru sand in flip flops on a hot day tho.) lol

The place was PACKED! I had to take a NUMBER!! It was such a cool sight. Several were obviously not new to vaping, but I did see a few that were getting the full on first timer education.

Tho I do miss the days of chit chat.....I'm happy for the people making the switch or at least giving vaping a try and for the small local business making their dreams come true.

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
i know there is a newbie what kit should i buy thread but its from feb......any new stuff out there for me to take a look at- i have had a blu cig and njoy( from 09) and ready to get something more non analog like- ego evic? innokin mvp? innokin itaste? and etc.... just been reading and reading for days and ready to order something or maybe 2 different ones? any advice thoughts welcomed!!!

I have the MVP and I will say it is simple and the battery life is amazing. I wish I had got it as my first mod. I am looking at the iTaste 134 now... and drooling a bit...

chrismikehead

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Kansas City, MO

I just picked up the itaste vv v3 yesterday, and loving it so far. But I am pretty much a newb myself, so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, still not seeing a ton of vapers in the wild, but I'm not as out and about as some people (kids). The shop near me seems to be doing well, though, and there are multiple shops in the KC area, so it must be catching on around here. The guys at the Volcano shop here have told me that the stores in St. Louis have minimum 15 minute wait times to even talk to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread