1311948270220.jpg

Disgust-face.jpg

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Shouldn't it be called the Healthy Vapping Alternative, or Freedom Vapors Movement or The Vapology Revolution, the Best thing to come along since the invention of the wheel? Anything but Craze, suits me. Craze is to temporary of a connotation like fad, the hippy fad or the lds craze or...

Oh well, welcome and congrats.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
well maybe they will get onboard and start Vooping instead.....chuckle chuckle

Hmmm, not sure the name can go the distance. :blush: It just don't seem right!?

Obviously you didn't catch the thread on voop ing, the act of vapping while going #2, not to be confused with viss ing which is vapping while going #1 although one can voop and viss concurrently, or viss a bit then voop, voop viss voop voop visssss ahh much better....roflmfao

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Obviously you didn't catch the thread on voop ing, the act of vapping while going #2, not to be confused with viss ing which is vapping while going #1 although one can voop and viss concurrently, or viss a bit then voop, voop viss voop voop visssss ahh much better....roflmfao
umm....gotta sit for that one

Glad you got it out of your system :D

lunchbox68

Sep 16, 2013
Houston, TX
Of the 26 man crew I work with offshore, 8 of the 12 smokers switched to vaping. I was one of the last hold outs, but I've been off analogs for almost three months now. I had one whole shift of all vapers and when you walked into their control room, it smelled like a bakery. We vape loud and and proud on the boat and we've started getting other crew members on the boat to switch. We've been hooking up most of the Malaysian and UK crew with jucie and batteries, as we can get the stuff cheaper in the States than than they can at home. There is talk that the bonded store on the boat may start selling vape gear and juice. Vaping on the high seas, and around the world!

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
Of the 26 man crew I work with offshore, 8 of the 12 smokers switched to vaping. I was one of the last hold outs, but I've been off analogs for almost three months now. I had one whole shift of all vapers and when you walked into their control room, it smelled like a bakery.

OMG that's funny lunchbox, "it smelled like a bakery"! thanks for the humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread