Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
what about juice vendors, been looking at johnson creek, but I know nothing

I hate Johnson Creek juice. If you have tried it and like it, good. But if not...I strongly suggest getting small samples if at all. (I really hate their juice...it all tastes the same.)

Try Vapor Bomb or Freedomsmokes USA, or Gourmet Vapor for juice........

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I recommend real Joye brand for an Ego and also check out Ego-T the tank model (though you can retrofit any Ego with a tank atomizer and cart once they are back in stock - Chinese New Year really slowed down shipments to the US vendors)

Check Cignot.com, LiteCigUSA.net ?

And I recommend getting some blank cartomizers for it too - look for Boge ones - the Boges I have are simple - no inner seal over the stuffing (the SLB ones I got have an inner seal too). Avoid reservoir no-stuffing cartos to start - they need a special syringe to fill. And get a drip tip for using on the atomizer - many people like dripping. And spare atomizers are a good idea.

Last edited:
Shaftey -
ivape.net has the ego t starter kit (in black) back in stock for $59. I've ordered two from them in the last two weeks, and I've been very happy with them.

My advice - hang in there! This is my second shot at vaping (and quitting smoking) and it's going much better this time. You've come to the right place for info, so enjoy!

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I want the ego, cheap too, but they are all out of stock

Well, it's a bit more expensive, but you could get it at Cignot (fastest shipping, best customer service) for $79
https://www.cignot.com/product_p/kit-egt-all.htm

edit: not that cignot is expensive, they're not, just more than the one I linked before.

Or you can get the inferno-T which is basically the same thing but their kit consists of one 1000mah battery (about an inch longer than the standard 650mah battery but lasts all day and into the night) and a 650mah passthrough, plus comes with some ejuice for $75
The INFERNO (T) Kit

Last edited:

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
yeah, getting that impression, this will be the fourth company I have dealt with. any quick tips on vg-pg mix amount? I have at least a dozen tabs open in my browser, getting a little unfocused

PG is for throat hit and allows the flavor to shine through

VG is a bit sweet and mutes both flavor and throat hit, but it produces huge plumes of vapor

Most vapers like to mix them about 70%pg and 30%vg (or 80/20) for the best results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread