Vaping for safety which VW and tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

letmein

Jan 11, 2014
Yes
I'm buying for a friend who has been sick due to ciggarets before, shes healthy now but safety is a major issue (and quitting entirely is not an option unfortunately).

Her current equipment is:

Vamo v3 with kanger protank 2 mini
Istick 20w with kanger 2 protank

She uses only VG juice.
She vapes at lowest setting on 2.7 ohms. as I think that less heat = less chance of dangerous vapours?

That's the setup.

Which tank would you recommend, the original plan was to rebuild the kanger ones with cotton, but since then a lot of new tanks are out I see. Which should we get? If the goal is to rebuild with cotton?

We are looking for a new VW which would you recommend? Been thinking either new istick which fixes mean to RMS issue. And just now read some good things about Cloudpor mini, but we're open if there's something better/safer.

Hope you guys can help :)

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I think your reasoning is seriously flawed.. Less heat does NOT equal safer vapour or even SAFE.. It means less flavor and clouds and satisfaction. You have a Regulated Mod, that will turn OFF when most UNSAFE conditions occur.

I would NOT rebuild the Protank.. Thats where I started and it is easier to learn coil bjuiding on an atomizer intended to be rebuilt. So get her a RBA, like a Kayfun, Lemo, ect. Use the mod you have Build the coils in the same general OHM range she uses for the Protank. The start with the mod set to it lowest setting, then increase power till she is HAPPY. If she can't be satisfied, Reduce the ohm by 5-10% on the next coil. Work you way through the power setting ranges of the mod. I believe your mod will fire down to 1.2ohm, but is rated for 1.5 and higher. This means the mod is safe for any OHM above the low limit at any power the mod can supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread