Vaping for years, new mechs are way better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
The GeekVape Eagle is smooth and easy to reload. Very happy and excited that I've quit cigs for good. Now the goal is quitting nicotine for good. The Reuleaux RX 2/3 is strong and realiable. Great combo thanks BJ's Fife,WA.

Hello, and welcome to the forums.

Yes, the new systems are much easier, reliable, and overall better than what was available... say... 2 years ago. Ever since Yihiecigar came out with some ecig chips, it's forced the market into a competition for the best, things started to skyrocket. Now, with devices having temperature control, and stable chipsets, us end users are really seeing the benefits.
For the tank market, I think the Kanger Subtank is what really started to up the game, offering a .5 ohm coil with little to no leakage really took the industry by storm. Since then, they've been improving on those designs, and even combining them with older styles. todays setups offer the subohm capability of the Kanger Subtank, but rebuildable decks running on the same principle as the Kayfun (albeit improved).. and it's all just gotten better overall.

Now, some may get confused with your title. Mechanical mods, otherwise known as "mechs" are mods without any sort of chips in them at all. They're just a straight connection to the battery, with a switch. Those, have went a different direction and although they have lower resistance, and provide a better connection to the battery, they have gotten a bit more dangerous. The regulated mods (the ones with the chips) have gotten so good, that there's no need for mechanicals... but they're still there for those who wish to use them as a hobby. They are, however, quite a bit more rugged than a chip mod, so that might be another reason people still prefer mechanicals.

But glad you're aboard... I have a Releaux RX200, and yes, it is a good mod. It's a bit too bulky for out and about, so I use a cuboid or cloupor mini 50w when I'm away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread