Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Loving it!

d7e0781c05c08fadcd339577c22f0b51.jpg

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
    In a 1993 interview, Bowie (I know because I've been writing a book on him) said something like the younger generations have a social fabric that's (when compared to the sixties and the seventies) kind of really repressive and ominous.

1993, really?

I can only guess things have been getting worse and worse. I don't remember this kind of repression back in 93...

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Torrington ,CT
    I am still in shock that an innocent hobby like vaping is even having to bring these things up! What happened to the world??? It has gone bonkers with regs.

For me this is not a hobby. This is to stay off the stinkies and hopefully extend my life a bit longer. I know since I quit smoking cigs I can breathe better and not hacking up a lung. I have COPD and Asthma so vaping has helped me so much. I sure as hell don't want to smoke again. I'm self sufficient as I make my own juice, coils. I at least have enough nic in the freezer for at least 3 years. So hopefully by time I run low on nicotine those Dumb A@@es will wake up and smell the coffee. I just feel sorry for the smokers and those just getting into vaping.

Reactions: bnrkwest
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread