Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Another is now I only buy or vape tanks with tall and narrow chimneys. Whether it's in my head or fact, I feel these tanks give the most intense TH and cannot vape tanks without chimneys or short wide chimneys. Just things that may or may not be valid, but is done anyways

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
i can't stop going ... well this is yummy and i love it, but wouldn't it taste good if mixed with that... oh and that?! which is now why my squonker has strawberry cream swirl coffee in it... and it's yummy!
That's my wife 100 percent. I had done that before and I wasn't very good at it, it always came out bad.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Still can't adjust the JC unless the tank is screwed down securely. Not happening.
Probably talking about different tanks, I vaping the evl reaper and km3 and both can be done either on or off mod. Both I won't do do on mod. On the other hand my tilemos 2 and ka-6 are drip tip Jc's and those you can get a better grip on base, so I'm good with that

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Unless I plan on emptying a tank to add a new flavor, I have to fill it back up when I'm done with it. Even if it was full when I picked it up and I only vaped it for the minutes, I'll fill it back up when I take it off. I like seeing all my tanks full when they're on their stands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

GrowthCurve

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Rust Belt
All of my attys have to face the same way in my test tube rack
I prop all of the mods and attys that i am using in a heavy ceramic flour container, that sits on my dresser--so that my silly cat doesn't knock them on the floor. There is no *flour* in it. I don't cook. I'm not even sure i'm spelling 'flower' correctly

If i don't use an atty for a while, i tear it all down and put it away. Too many attys remind me that i've turned into a hoarder

I can spend hours on end rebuilding attys. Have absolutely NO desire to Diy, tho i admire those who do. I know that i will have to, eventually. I don't even feel like making tater tots

I like long pipe drip tips, for the aesthetic appeal, and the vape. I don't let anyone see me vape. I look stupid doing it. I looked stupider chaining Marlboros. I make funny faces when i do pretty much anything, including vaping :w00t:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread