Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Unless I plan on emptying a tank to add a new flavor, I have to fill it back up when I'm done with it. Even if it was full when I picked it up and I only vaped it for the minutes, I'll fill it back up when I take it off. I like seeing all my tanks full when they're on their stands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I knew there were people out there more weird then me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
All of my attys have to face the same way in my test tube rack
I prop all of the mods and attys that i am using in a heavy ceramic flour container, that sits on my dresser--so that my silly cat doesn't knock them on the floor. There is no *flour* in it. I don't cook. I'm not even sure i'm spelling 'flower' correctly

If i don't use an atty for a while, i tear it all down and put it away. Too many attys remind me that i've turned into a hoarder

I can spend hours on end rebuilding attys. Have absolutely NO desire to Diy, tho i admire those who do. I know that i will have to, eventually. I don't even feel like making tater tots

I like long pipe drip tips, for the aesthetic appeal, and the vape. I don't let anyone see me vape. I look stupid doing it. I looked stupider chaining Marlboros. I make funny faces when i do pretty much anything, including vaping :w00t:
I know what you mean by hiding devices you don't use, I put them out of site to. I think for me, it's not the hoarding thing, but a wasted money thing (maybe one in the same though)

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
I know what you mean by hiding devices you don't use, I put them out of site to. I think for me, it's not the hoarding thing, but a wasted money thing (maybe one in the same though)

I keep my unused hardware out of sight, too.
Keeps the wife from realizing just how much I've spent on vape gear.

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
If I adjust the wattage (or any other setting) on my mod, it must always end up on a whole number, e.g. 50.0W but never 49.9 or 50.1. And it always irks me if I wrap a coil and it ends up at 1.1 ohm or 0.9 oh, instead of 1.0.
I'm the same way about wattage, but I don't have the patience to try and get my coils to an even tenth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If I adjust the wattage (or any other setting) on my mod, it must always end up on a whole number, e.g. 50.0W but never 49.9 or 50.1. And it always irks me if I wrap a coil and it ends up at 1.1 ohm or 0.9 oh, instead of 1.0.
Wow, coils to exact numbers.....might be easier to damage the screen on your multimeter or mods, so they can't read that last digit[emoji12]

Larry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Amarillo, Texas
Wow, coils to exact numbers.....might be easier to damage the screen on your multimeter or mods, so they can't read that last digit[emoji12]

Didn't say I always get them exact, but it still bothers me! Usually with 0.1 though.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I keep my unused hardware out of sight, too.
Keeps the wife from realizing just how much I've spent on vape gear.
Guilty. I hide the bulk of my mods, too, for the same exact reason.
One thing that has become a ritual... When I get home I pull out my build kit, which has grown quite a bit, and lay it out nice and neat. By the end of the night, it looks like a tornado has ripped through it all. Before bed, I clean and organize everything and put it all back in its place. It takes me about 20 mins to set up and 20 mins to break down. I don't necessarily need everything out in this fashion every night but, like I said it, has become a ritual.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I use mechanical squonkers exclusively, and I'm a freak about filling the juice bottle with the exact amount of juice so that the bottle is empty and it's time to swap out the battery at the same time. I hate having to do just one or the other.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I use mechanical squonkers exclusively, and I'm a freak about filling the juice bottle with the exact amount of juice so that the bottle is empty and it's time to swap out the battery at the same time. I hate having to do just one or the other.
That's knowing your equipment down to the T....

Reactions: Izan

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I have to wipe my driptip before and after I vape. I have been carrying around tissues or a handkerchief ever since I started vaping.
Handkerchief? You don't hear about those to often anymore. I can clearly remember my grandfather using them, he would blow his nose and stick that hanky back in his pocket, I always thought that was wrong[emoji16]

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I don't know how weird this is, maybe others do the same thing, but I vape 6 to 7 set ups throughout the day, each with different juices, I also have duplicate devices and mods, so to know what juice is in what tank, I use a different color drip tip for each liquid. I could probably tell without the drip tips, but I now know for sure by the color. At first I wrote the corresponding codes on paper, but now I know. For instance my red DT is my black cherry juice

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I don't know how weird this is, maybe others do the same thing, but I vape 6 to 7 set ups throughout the day, each with different juices, I also have duplicate devices and mods, so to know what juice is in what tank, I use a different color drip tip for each liquid. I could probably tell without the drip tips, but I now know for sure by the color. At first I wrote the corresponding codes on paper, but now I know. For instance my red DT is my black cherry juice

I have 12 mods I rotate through. I generally only have 2 or 3 in use at a time. But I rotate through them in such a way that they all get pretty much equal use. I keep track, in the back of my mind, how many days I've used the ones I'm currently using, and when it's time to shelve them and switch.
I'm also a nut about my wood mods. I keep them in pristine condition, and almost never even carry them across a tiled floor, in case of a drop. Although I can honestly say, I've never dropped a mod, wood, metal, or otherwise.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I have certain spots in the house where I keep my vape gear. Juice in a basement cabinet, mods on computer desk in their own corner and building supplies in a case tucked next to the computer desk. If anyone tries to invade my vape spaces they get their butts chewed out. No phones, wallets etc near my mods, nothing of any sort in my liquid cabinet and if you touch my build case you better have a life or death reason. Everything in my build case has it's own spot and I can tell within two seconds of opening it if someone has gotten into it

I do rotate at least 5-6 mods, out of 11, with different juices throughout the day but never have them all out together at once so hubs doesn't see how my collection has grown. If asked he'd probably guess I have 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread