Vaping in Portland, Oregon! W00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drIpping&driving

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon
So today I was walking down Alberta & 24th and walked by your average electricity pole where tons of posters, stickers and flyers are attached. I noticed the one sticker on it saying, "Domo Vapor Co." in blue & yellow. I'm freaking out because NOWHERE in Portland has good vaping stores. I can't find anything about them other than a Facebook page, www.facebook.com/domovaporco. Anyone can help to lead me to a website where I can find an address? Having a local vape store will be Heaven in Portland.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I think they may only be online:

Domo Vapor Co

They're contact us page is just a landing page with a contact form.

If you're out in NE, check out Escape Vapor...they just opened up on 82nd and had their first vape meet last Wednesday. About 25 people came (I couldn't make it).

The Oregon Vapors group has a thread where (hopefully) they'll keep the meet schedule up to date.

Isn't it weird? One of the most progressive cities in the country and hardly a vaper around...huh!

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
So today I was walking down Alberta & 24th and walked by your average electricity pole where tons of posters, stickers and flyers are attached. I noticed the one sticker on it saying, "Domo Vapor Co." in blue & yellow. I'm freaking out because NOWHERE in Portland has good vaping stores. I can't find anything about them other than a Facebook page, www.facebook.com/domovaporco. Anyone can help to lead me to a website where I can find an address? Having a local vape store will be Heaven in Portland.

Crap! I got all excited that Domo was going to be on 24th and Alberta, not a sticker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread