Vaping in public places ( a chuckle poll only )

Vaping in the workplace ( Funny poll )

• Bring the Aspire cf vv+ and Nautilus / stealth vape

• Bring the Sigelei 100w and Atlantis / blow huge scented clouds

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
Ok, I just viewed a thread on vaping in public and specifically in the office.
Gave me an idea...
So, here it is

i started vaping 2 weeks ago just as I took off for the Christmas break. Can't wait to start back to work, this coming Monday (Jan 5th)
Should I bring my Aspire cf vv+ with Nautilus tank and stealth vape

OR

Bring my new Sigelei 100w with Atlantis tank and blow huge billowing warm fluffy scented clouds? LMAO

no I am not an obnoxious vaper, this is just fun poll to match my sense of humour

thank you to all that participate on this

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
Depends on how obnoxius your co-workers are. If they're the kind that remove their shoes and microwave stale fish meals then the Siegelei would seem appropriate.

Damn... Guess it'll be the aspire then. Lol
Courtesy is the best course to take but sometimes, just sometimes ya wanna make a big bang for the fun of it.
Oh and well done Caramel on 24 days and 1 hour.

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
Take the fog machine, but use it outside of you want to blow big clouds.. And not in anyone's face :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Hectic. Never fear or don't consider me as rude. I'm not one to vape in anyone's face.
Just having a bit of fun with this poll and breaking from the serious / genuine poll studies on here.

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
Ok everyone. I stupidly miscalculated the close date on this poll.
As of 8.09pm EST I am unofficially closing this....
Thank you all those that took the time to view, vote and comment in this giggle poll.

You have all potentially aided in my work-place satisfaction and/or aided in my dismissal (if the boss can find me in the fog bank... JOKING!!!!! Lol

So the results are in and the Aspire CF Vv+, the Sigelie with Atlantis is coming. To stealth I will dial down to 3.3V and exhale very gently to extend my utmost considerations to colleagues .

thanks again everyone, I'll plan another giggle poll soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread