Vaping in public places ( a chuckle poll only )

Vaping in the workplace ( Funny poll )

• Bring the Aspire cf vv+ and Nautilus / stealth vape

• Bring the Sigelei 100w and Atlantis / blow huge scented clouds

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty_Ralph

Jun 12, 2015
New York
Depends the company Im in. Besides who says I cant be stealthy with my Sigilei 150 anyway? I do it all day at work with full lung hit which of not for being stealthy would be billowing clouds but exhaling a pucker lipped and fast winded, blowing it under my desk and let everyone enjoy the scent without the annoying visual which is what is counter productive to the whole vaping movement. They see a cloud they think smoke, cigarettes, harmful to my children and themselves as they came there in traffic inhaling every cars exaust in front of them, asbestos break dust on the roads being blown willy nilly after they stopped at McD's for a supersized meal for them and all 5 of their fat kids. They did have a diet soda with it that equals it all out right? But I digress.......

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Didn't vote as I don't see the difference........ IN My world BOTH devices would put out the same amount of vapor. I don't vape differently because I'm using a different battery device. When I want stealth I just load a 18350 battery instead of the normal 18650, and restrict myself to mouth hits. See my atomizer determines the amount of vapor NOT the battery case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread