Vaping in public places in Chicago is banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley Crystal

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2014
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Well, this just sucks! I have 3 events a year I do In Chicago - this year would have been the first with vape products and I was looking forward to not getting locked out of the the theater as we did last year. It was a nightmare running 8 hours of tech rehearsals and finding a way to smoke and take the edge off. I was looking forward to vaping in the dressing room, I thought I could also share with the other dancers who also smoke. I wonder if this goes for the Amtrak into chi since last year I found them to be very vape friendly. :(. :(. :(

I vape in class now and my students love it. I always smell like candy!

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Ouch, I stealth vaped in a long line @ a chicago public office today, figuring it was ok because no vapor exhales but whoa its now law.
A securiuty guard was right there he didn't say anything I was being cautious with a cigalike, "stealthy no vapor" knowing/wondering it wasn't against law until I looked it up;--- I knew it was on the table but whoa, ok..

Bummer, I agree to disagree..

TheRac25

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2014
The tax farm known as USA.
You work in a restaurant and your upset that you can't vape in the kitchen. I vape and i sure wouldn't want someone vaping over my food. Sure vaping is harmless but think about it the vape came from inside your mouth. I am not trying to start an argument just i understand why your boss wants to vaping in the kitchen.

so you dont breathe near food? weird

Hightower

Mar 16, 2014
USA
Both Midway and O'Hare airport have PSA's over the loudspeaker system that says "cigarette and electronic cigarette are banned from anywhere inside the airport".

So I'm in a bathroom stall stealth vaping at Midway, and I hear the guy next to me vaping with what I can only guess was a Vamo V5. I could hear the rattlesnake sound. I almost said something to the guy, but decided not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread