Vaping info that needs to be spead around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Lately, our media outlets have been putting up all these stories about how bad vaping is for you. Well, here come the truth from one of the most reputable sources: The Royal College of Physicians in London.

Nicotine without smoke: Tobacco harm reduction

Here is a new story in the New York Post that is positive to vaping and references the above report as well:

http://nypost.com/2016/05/01/why-is-the-government-out-to-destroy-vaping/

Good References. And I agree that Vapers should be Sharing them with people they know.

But if goal is to have Information like this to truly reach people, Retailers should be Including it in their Mailing Lists. And Ever Retailer should have a Section of their Website dedicated to Advocacy and Study Information.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Good References. And I agree that Vapers should be Sharing them with people they know.

But if goal is to have Information like this to truly reach people, Retailers should be Including it in their Mailing Lists. And Ever Retailer should have a Section of their Website dedicated to Advocacy and Study Information.

for the life of me I never understood why every vape shop in the US was not handing out info to all of their face-2-face customers or throwing a flyer in every package they mail all of these years to make people aware of the issues vaping is facing and what they can do.... at the very least you would think all of their own employees would be aware.

so....now... retailers should tell everyone how great it is and look here is proof?
At this point it would come off more like a marketing ploy.

Barm_door3.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
for the life of me I never understood why every vape shop in the US was not handing out info to all of their face-2-face customers or throwing a flyer in every package they mail all of these years to make people aware of the issues vaping is facing and what they can do.... at the very least you would think all of their own employees would be aware.

so....now... retailers should tell everyone how great it is and look here is proof?
At this point it would come off more like a marketing ploy.

Barm_door3.jpg

I agree.

Whereas I Applaud any Retailer who makes an Attempt to promote awareness, I see much of this as a "Day Late and a Dollar Short".

Telling people who Use e-Cigarettes about Studies/News Articles that say e-Cigarettes are less harmful than Smoking is Great. But most e-Cigarettes users probably know this. So the Information does Not go much further than those who Already know it.

Helping e-Cigarette users send such information to Local, State and Federal Policy Makers is more meaningful. As well as Informing e-Cigarette users about Advocacy Groups like SFATA and CASAA.

Homepage - SFATA | Smoke Free Alternatives Trade Association

CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association

Reactions: YoursTruli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread