• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vaping must hate me

Status
Not open for further replies.

kustom2015

Oct 4, 2015
Hi i tried vaping a few weeks back and got bad with it so stopped.

So last week thought i would try again got myself MVP 3.0 Pro Box Mod with Aspire Nautilus Mini and some 100%VG no nicotine from kindjuice set to 8 watts but it made me light headed and lose concentration, so stopped for 4 days.

Then just got it back out with the juice and had a go for less than 2 minutes and it made me go light headed and lose concentration again. I really think my body hates vaping, how can i go light headed when i have no nicotine in the juice.

kustom2015

Oct 4, 2015
maybe this Used in some of the flavor extracts, where alcohol is used as the base to extract the essence of the flavor. from there site https://www.kindjuice.com/shop/kind-juice-nectars/

Not sure but must be something my body does not like so not using it again.

PS i have noticed that the smell of some licquids makes me go light headed too, but they had nicotine in them and i thought it must be that.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
If you're up for experimenting with your body and health, buy some VG and PG. Do a 50/50 mix and Vape that with no flavors or NIC. If you're fine, add some NIC. (Plenty of calculators out there, Google e-juice calculator). If that works, buy some flavor concentrate and try that...so on and so forth. Sounds like a flavor allergy to me. I'm no doctor though.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread