Travel and Vaping Vaping on a motorcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hayward, WI
I have a Volt KR808D-1 that is nice because i can vape hands free. and a Gogo that puts out a bunch a vapor.

But neither is really satisfying on a motorcycle. The vapor seems to get whisked away before I can inhale it. And I can't really exhale a nice big cloud. Exhaling through my nose seems the most satisfying method.

Still it's easier than trying to light an analog.

Laffs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Texas
I am fairly small and found that that the ePower in the lanyard did blow around and hit me in the chest, even with my windshield. So I put it in my shirt, under the right bra/camisole strap, carto facing up and in for quick reach, and can use it one handed that way. However, if it shifts, it can depress the button so an extra battery or two in the Tbag is handy. I also found that holding it in just a bit and expelling from my nostrils gave me the best flavor, even though it's lousy for the vapor factor.

Nice not to have to pull over every 80 or so miles! Well, except when I want to do that to look around or stretch my legs etc.

chingbo

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
so I ride for about an hr each wk to volunteer @ an animal shelter.

I ended up using some standard carto's as a test and filled it with some DIY cinnamon mint. used one of those standard cartridge like tips that came with my atty's and stuck a clear plastic hose on it. then put a small hose in that one and ran it up to my helmet

I dont have the dimensions of the tube but it worked nicely for me.

My eGo fit in this strap on my backpack and I press the button with my clutch hand and vape away.
yes it takes away from the clouds of vapor but I see vape still when I look down @ my gauges in the reflection.

The hose I just got home RONA and it was so short that the cashier didnt wanna go downstairs for the barcode cuz it woulda been like 30 cents..

cheap simple, and handsfree & still nice to vape while riding.
if anyone cares for pics. let me know and i'll post some =)

rubber side down

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
They arent joking....

They juST aint riding either the right roads or the right bikes.

Cause on the right road the laST thing that pops into my head is a nicotene blaST.

Of course it could be cause I'm an adrenelin junky and as uninterupted time increases so does my average speed!

Good one on the clear tubing though....I'll it would work better with an auto battery!

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
For some reason when I think of these guys vaping and riding, I think of the guy I saw driving down the interstate at 70 mph on his hardley while talking on his cell phone. This was before bluetooth got real popular and corded handsfree devices were a PITA. So yeah, left hand holding his cell phone to his hear while his right hand controlled the throttle......

Roach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hayward, WI
Yeah, but you can't really compare those two things.

I do. :)

needs a usb port on the tank.

trike2.jpg

chingbo

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I understand the seriousness of this and your concerns.

Yes it can be kinda stupid, but at the same time. After a day of volunteering at the animal shelter its a pretty tiring ride.

a vape or two here and there really helps me out.

its not always about how you ride, but also about those that drive around you.

I made it super easy for myself so that I can always keep my eyes on the road, and I vape only when I am in a clear

but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread