Vaping Os without putting your soul at risk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
So how to vape Os? Yes, it's been done before. You look at the threads, you watch the videos, you go though miles of wire building coils and gallons of juice wicking new wick builds and still not so much as O #1. Cough they say? Inhale.. ready to cough.. CHOKE.. spew fog.. choke some back.. no fog. *swear word*... watch video where buddy is chucking Os by the dozen.. *swear words*.. another pull.. and 10 little gasps of fog, turn blue in the face.. swoon, and inhale before you pass out.. and still no *swear word* Os.

Now every one knows, if you use cuss words the Devil will get ya.. Well according to Mom anyway.. and you don't call Mom a liar.. if you like things like FOOD and keeping your lips attached to your face. I think those lip swats were worse than anything Dad could dish out to the backside.

So.. how to make Os and not lose your soul? You CHEAT! BIG TIME!!!

Ok I have no top teeth, hence nothing to curl my lips around to make an O.. soooooo

I cut a 50ml juice bottle and took out a 1 inch section.. WOOT.. all the rings I want and I can practice my coughing and tongue techniques. And the Devil wont get me.. Well not for that anyway...

Point is.. you get to make Os and don't become discouraged, eventually you will get the lip position right.. and you get to look at some Os. Now all you gotta do is get them bigger and ghost one into a Jelly. :eek:) Make sure you have some 0mg juice.. you'll need it. Practice with 0mg so ya don't get that niccy knot in your innards. You know, that ok.. maybe that chicken that was in the fridge wasn't still good.... feeling in your stomach.

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
Hahaha I make thick smoke rings with analogs and vaping is no different. Just curious how those professionals make those really thick and Os that can open up and another O to go in between. That's cool.
And that's the difference. lol. Thin, whispy Os are no problem, getting one thick enough and far enough out while holding it's shape is the issue. Gotta get it out there enough to expand and send that "ghost" through to form the jellyfish. Pushing the O has a lot to do with it.. but you gotta get the O to push in the first place. Oh well, still working in it. (even started making my own 0mg VG juice for just that purpose)

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
And that's the difference. lol. Thin, whispy Os are no problem, getting one thick enough and far enough out while holding it's shape is the issue. Gotta get it out there enough to expand and send that "ghost" through to form the jellyfish. Pushing the O has a lot to do with it.. but you gotta get the O to push in the first place. Oh well, still working in it. (even started making my own 0mg VG juice for just that purpose)
Hehe my setup isn't really a cloud chasing setup, just making Os for fun but it's nice to see the tricks like jelly fish. Tried to spin my O but ended up destroying it

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread