VAPING 'SCHOOL'

Status
Not open for further replies.

clay369

Sep 20, 2016
Hiya,
Decided to quit smoking a year ago. I remember wanting to try vaping as smoking cigs were no longer enjoyable. I naively thought vaping wouldn't require any work or study to achieve maxed safety and pleasure. I do enjoy the anti-anxiety effects of nicotine, but not the side effects from the chemical additives noticeably felt from cigarette smoking. (The dire health issues from smoking aside).
I'm glad to have this "ecf" site as an informational 'give and take'. I'd be in a load of trouble if I thought some corporation in China(or anywhere in the world) was going to look after my best interests. It is through exchanging knowledge with other like minded folks that true value can be found

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'd be in a load of trouble if I thought some corporation in China(or anywhere in the world) was going to look after my best interests.

Welcome to ecf.

Funny enough, I heard it was some chinese dude who invented vaping to save his dad.

Stosh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    Welcome to ECF!! :toast:

What helped me the most starting up was the Ask The Veterans forum. It's setup as a single question presented, with one or two answers from an experienced vaper. Easier to glean information without pages of replies to wade through.

As a noob, I read the posts everyday, and after 6 months found I agreed with most, but felt some missed the mark. After a year when I became a veteran, I thought I had all the answers, (wasn't true). :blush:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread