1. Take part in the #WeAreVapor campaign

Dear Guest, 

The  #WeAreVapor campaign has just launched and needs your help. This is a massive push to get vapers and vapor businesses visible, and make Congress aware of the Cole-Bishop amendment. It is being organised by the Vapor Technology Association. 

Please take a minute of your time to take a look at the site to see how you can get involved. 

Thanks!

Dismiss Notice

Vaping stores in Nj??

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by 112358, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 112358

112358 Moved On

Aug 20, 2011
    Jersey
    Hey all,

New to ECF and the world of vaping. My friend recently bought a volcano e-cig and I have been trying it out for the past few weeks. I have been doing some research online and have quite frankly become overwhelmed with all the choices out there. Was wandering if there were any vaping stores in NJ that I could go to to check out some product in person. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I don't know the answer to your question, but since your thread got lost I'll give it a bump so that another Jersey vaper might see it and be able to answer.

Welcome to ECF!

3. fdux

fdux Full Member

Aug 17, 2011
    New Jersey
    HALO does not have a store, but is based in NJ and always ships their products to me very quickly. I love their stuff.

4. Renzuli

Renzuli Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2011
    North Las Vegas
    Some smoke shops carry some e-cigs , but very expensive . And usually not very good models . Welcome to ECF .

5. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    VaporSearchUSA.com

And check neighboring states too.

6. swedishfish

swedishfish Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    NJ
    I think there is one in Jackson. Nhaler and Halo are in NJ but I don't think they have storefronts.

After you have more posts, go to the social section and there are a couple of NJ groups. You could get the info there.

Edit: I also think there is one in Toms River. Good Prophets is in PA I believe and they do have a storefront.

7. swedishfish

swedishfish Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    NJ
    FreshSmoking

Someone in the NJ group said they do drop-offs.

8. 112358

112358 Moved On

Aug 20, 2011
    Jersey
    Thank you Dormouse for the website. I found several NJ based companies but no luck on finding an actual storefront. Now that I have my 5 posts I will be going to the NJ group, thanks for the info swedishfish.

9. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    Nhaler.com is probably the largest and Drew (the owner) is a great guy. I would email Drew (he has a sub-forum on ECF) and he may be able to help you out. He also has one of the largest selections of different models:

Nhaler

10. MrSpaghetti

MrSpaghetti Full Member

Sep 2, 2011
    NJ
    9 South Oddities in Tuckerton (south Jersey, exit 58) sells strictly e-cigarettes. They have EGO kits/parts/supplies, and have 100 or so e-liquids on hand. Their prices on the e-liquid is very reasonable ($11 for 30ml). Their kits are little overpriced, but parts and mods are fairly cheap.

11. brando4905

brando4905 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    WNC
    Bloog is in Jersey as well, don't think they have a retail outlet, but you can pick up your order there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.