1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Vaping stores in Oregon???

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by Foxfur, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Foxfur

Foxfur Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

E-cigs were all but illegal in Oregon until somewhat recently. I've found Blu, Finiti, Cig20 in stores recently (Walgreens & tobacco store) and used them all before getting the eGo-C.
    I have seen a few cartos in a head shop. $15 for 5, don't remember what type, wouldn't fit a KR808D-1 battery and the stoned hippie couldn't find his *** with both hands to save his life.

So, I don't want to have to go into stoner shops, though I will if I have to. (Gawd I hate patchouli!)
    Does anyone know of any vape stores in Oregon, perhaps Portland, that sell real vaporizers, parts, and accessories?

Thanks folks :)

2. SubSplat

SubSplat Full Member

Looks like you're in luck:

Nic Station
    2201 Lloyd Ctr, Portland, OR 97232-1363
    (503) 922-3585 ‎

There's also The Cafe Vapor and Ecigwiz. But those don't look as promising. Might try calling first, to see what's up with them.

Wish we had something like that down here in Klamath :(

3. Foxfur

Thanks Sub!
    I called Nic Station. They just have disposables and Blu kits. They said they're looking into expanding but aren't sure when they'll be able to :(

4. Victorian

Victorian Moved On

5. TommyO

TommyO Senior Member ECF Veteran

NW Vapors is west of Portland in Vernonia

6. Maile

Maile Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd check out NW Vapors... Bill has great customer service! Web site has the # and I know they have a store and warehouse ...

7. Foxfur

In VERNONIA??? Awesome! I used to live in Timber just south of there. Of all the places I'd expect to find a vape store, that little logging town would have never occurred to me...

Nic Station update:
    I visited them at the Lloyd Center Mall last Thursday. I met the owner and talked for about a half hour. I tried about 20 flavors and though they are 16mg, I nearly fell over. All were quite tasty. The prices are a bit higher than what you'll pay on the net but not so high that I didn't buy some juice. He has a cola flavor that's the only one I've found and likes. I made up a kickass RY4 cola, yum!
    I'm sending people his way so they can try the stuff out and buy a starter kit on the spot. He'll have his website up in a few weeks and is thinking of further expansion...

8. Victorian

Victorian Moved On

Foxfur - what starter kit does he carry? does he carry pieces or just sets? cartridges?

9. TommyO

TommyO Senior Member ECF Veteran

He carries kGo and Echo kits, he has a wide variety of attys, cartos, even tanks. Everything is on his website, he's starting up a DIY section as well, I bought some unflavored nic from him, very high quality.

North West Vapors. Electronic Cigarettes

10. Foxfur

I went up and met him. I get all my schtuff there now. I told him that I blog about vaping and he gave me a personalized discount code for my readers!

11. Maile

NW Vapors Rocks! Great customer service!! Expecting some Northwest Tobacco aka Cowboy from them

12. D0lfin

D0lfin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Last summer, there was a kiosk in Lloyd Center Mall, not sure if they are still there tho...

13. Forkeh

Forkeh Super Member ECF Veteran

I believe ECblends is based in Medford. A fair ways from you. However, great juice (and only juice. No hardware) at a great price. I get my ordered in about two days with standard shipping, and I'm in Northern Calie. You'd probably get your orders in a day or two.

14. Maile

New Store in Eugene Oregon! Yay... So excited when I found them.. They are not online yet but have a shop down on 13 th near Bergs Ski Shop. So excited! Hoping to finally meet other Eugene Vapors! I may just go down there to meet people :) Emerald Vapors! Yay!!!

15. tdavids

tdavids Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm not the only one vaping in Oregon:) I have been ordering stuff online because all I could find locally were cig-alikes. I found NW vappors today and sent them an email. I may get out there if I get a chance (I live in Salem). Lloyd center would be a lot easieer.

16. alisa1970

alisa1970 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

The one at Lloyd Ctr is a kiosk. It's convenient but the only "authentic" product they sell is the eRoll. The rest of the stuff is re-branded somethings. Not super impressed with the juices, but they're fine in a pinch. I've given up finding anything here in the Portland/Metro area as far as decent, name-branded PV's and juice. I'm ordering everything online.

17. gbacon

gbacon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I live up in Kelso and there is a Volcano kiosk in the 3 rivers mall here. its about an hour drive from Portland though.

18. pokerchick

pokerchick Full Member

Anyone know of one, closer to Eugene?

19. pokerchick

pokerchick Full Member

Thanks, for posting, many will benefit, and not all post.

20. Marius_Kingsley

Marius_Kingsley Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Also Silverstar Vapors in Downtown Hillsboro. http://www.silverstarvapors.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.