Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Had to make a quick trip to Tokyo, Hong Kong and Korea. Currently in Korea, leaving back to US in AM. Took some shots from the plane.

My Janty to Hong Kong

100_0183.jpg

Refilling my Janty

100_0184.jpg

And Yes Vaped in public in Hong Kong.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Cadet, yes on this flight I did vape openly but not blowing vape up in the air for everyone to see, I had the seat next to me open. Now on US domestic flights, its usually packed and a 3 + 3 config, I always get window seat and blow between the seat and under the window. On International flights I ask my seat mate if its ok, never had them turn me down after explaining what it is, but I don't vape when flight attendants are around.
Now for Virgin, unless you are in upper class I would be discreet.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
that takes some balls lol.. you have what looks like a detonator with a button on it and a bottle of what looks like nitro glycerine... I would really be carefull in the future about doing that.

No problem, usually travel once a month overseas and been vaping since September. Never had any problems with TSA or on flights. Now I would think twice if I had a SD or a Magnum mod!
Next up, Tel Aviv, Berlin and Copenhagen, will post pics again.

A lot of us Flight Attendants are smokers.... And to be honest. We are watching the cabin of the aircraft, not necessarily every move of the passengers!

As long as you are not blowing smoke rings in the air, and have OK'd it with your seatmate, my personal opinion is VAPE AWAY! Then again I might ask you if I can try that awesome smelling juice you are vaping! ;-)

Safe Travels!

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
I wish all flight attendants were like RIAFlight25! Last flight I took was Virgin Atlantic - right grumpy lot. Probably looking forward to a cig after a 10 hour flight - I saw almost all of them in the smoking shelter right after going through customs! Like a big red mass with a cloud of smoke over it!

Sir Richard needs to issue e-cigs to his smoking FAs for sure!

Apologies to any Virgin FAs who use this forum. As you are probably already enlightened, I am sure you are lovely ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread