Vaping while driving, I need to be more careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
GRIWDzZ.png

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I get a kick out of the other cars at lights when my cloud billows across their windshields they roll up the windows! I have had people pull up at a light blow the horn or we make eye contact and they say it smells good and ask what flavor it is! When I sat DIY they ask if I want to sell some!

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
There's an inexpensive fix for that! Years ago I bought a conversion kit for my Ford Bronco II A/C system, so I could easily obtain and use the newer freon. It cost me $24.99 for the kit at KMart. Had a guy at a local garage install the kit, and he charged only $20 'cause he said it was a simple thing to do. Been using the new freon now for years...no problem!

people use those kits and then come to our garage... we turn them away. it is a cheap fix and fine to use for a car you're not planning on keeping for long, but doesn't work well with the machines garages use.

lmao steve I'm as bad as you about my windshield... was driving a customer home last nov, since we were going to work on his sweet old jeep for a day, and it was stormy. I commented to him about it, then suddenly I have rocks and branches etc hitting my windshield, look up through the sunroof to see a whirlwind above me and i gunned it out of there... we got caught in a microburst. I didn't think the damage was that bad... till I hit sunlight and realised I couldn't see. my windshield was sandblasted and I made the hubby replace that right quick.

hmmm it's doing that 4 letter word we shall not mention right now, i find windows open an inch and defroster on and it's not an issue as much... then again with torn out elbow tendons, my driving days are now about to be restricted again, i can't trust my grip on the steering wheel till i finally get the repair surgery.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Slightly off topic:

I switched to DL vaping this spring and promptly had to install a window fan in my office to pull the clouds out. Now that it is cold I setup a desk fan on the floor to push the clouds out of my office to the rest of the house. I had no idea how badly I could cloud up an entire 1k sq ft house chain vaping with all the windows closed.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
While driving yesterday it was a rainy dreary cold day and blowing my vapor out the drivers window just barely open a bit with the heat and defroster on today I noticed I had a white film on my window and my windshield. Due to the fact I keep my windows obsessively clean today I noticed it right away. A little elbow grease and a microfiber towel cleaned it right off but I wasn't pleased!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread