Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Ok thanks for the info :)
That's not bad for you is it? Obviously not worse than smoking but I'm curious as to the side effects?
I'm a raging alcoholic. I vaped alcohol flavors for almost two years, and haven't had a sip of beer, or dipped into my Everclear in 5 years!

Woody-GC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
SW Kansas
Dark Plum mixed at 3% all VG at 15mg nic
This is a very close flavor mixed this way but I can see going to 4% with this and maybe higher! Its not to sweet but steep time helps to bring the flavor in. if you like Plums then I say try this! Yummm...

I'm not able to find the Dark Plum listed on VZ's website as a DYI flavor. Am I not looking in the right place?

Reactions: NancyB

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
I'm not able to find the Dark Plum listed on VZ's website as a DYI flavor. Am I not looking in the right place?
I would bet it will be there soon - I got some Vz clearomizers and this added as a sample most likely from sample they had! In the mean time give the pear a run - its awesome if you like sweet pear! Pear Super Concentrated Flavor | Alcohol Based Flavoring - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Pina Colada - I also commented on this one a couple of weeks ago, more regurgitation, more shameless self quotation. "Flavor and aroma are exactly as I'd hoped, just like the real thing, which is to say very nice indeed. Slightly but not overly sweet. Both the pineapple and coconut come through clearly and are very well balanced. Very tasty, pleasant and relaxing vape. Although you get a prominent aroma of pina colada on exhale it dissipates very quickly and is barely detectable, if at all, even a few feet away, so it makes for an ideal stealth vape. I've vaped it every day at work since I got it a few weeks ago with no one around me the wiser."
I was about to review this one (Pina Colada) until I found this review and AGREE!!! I finally tried this and LOVE IT and am enjoying every Vape I take. Here are the key things you said and they are dead on " very well balanced. Very tasty, pleasant and relaxing vape." Bravo!!!

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Brownie is delish might be a new favorite in the chocolate category---love it---tied for 1st place chocolate taste along with flavor named Chocolate which I've had the pleasure to vape for several months now. 9 of 10

Parliment didn't expect to like this but I do to me this is spot on what a 555 should be-nutty undertone. Smells great vapes great. If you like
555 and were disappointed with the flavor named 555 I think this will more to your liking--very realistic cig flavor. 9 of 10

ButterRum this is more of a dessert/candy vape than I was expecting but I still like it none the less--rich creamy vape. Haven't given it a rating yet but I do like it.

Cocoa Chocolate for me I can find no difference between this and flavor named Milk Chocolate which is just ok to me not my favorite chocolate- smell and taste is identical to me. Gave no rating because its not what I was expecting.

B & H Not bad I like it better than I thought I would and certainly like it better than some others I did not like in the tobacco department- good cig flavor in the same flavor family as Vz's RY4 and 555 which to me are not as accurate to the names as I would like but none the less not horrible.

Cubana too soon to evaluate---seems rather mild so far. I don't think this one would be disliked or considered overwhelming for anyone. I do not pick up a chocolate or vanilla vibe on this cigar flavor. Will come back to this one with final result.

I will return to this thread to evaluate Molasses, Maple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Whiskey, Dark Plum, Old Captain, Mild Seven, Havana and others in the coming days as I get to them. Please feel free to add to the thread if you want to.

In summation-- at this time a co-op Old Captain & Black Tobacco (haven't had Vz's yet in either nor do I know if the names correspond) VZ's Black N Mild, VZ's Black Fire/ Island Tobacco, Chocolate, Brownie, Peach and Cherry are my favorites. I have a strong suspicion Parliment is going to make its way to my top list for its truer 555 taste and Butter Rum may be a high placed contender for a good diversionary vape.

I enjoy SC Peanut Butter, Hazelnut and Caramel as flavor additions to a mix in very tiny amounts on occasion. Except for the hazelnut the other two fall into a very strong burnt toffee taste that at times is a pleasant change but not something I would vape day in and day out. Hazelnut is more sweet and mild and I haven't made a full assessment of it yet.

To better predicate my tastes---SC Flavors I have not cared for not necessarily in the VZ brand: Real Cig, Dunhill, Virginia by any name, RY4, 555, Blended and Cohiba. All too perfumey, floral, cat pee-ish or skunky for my tastes. I lean more towards pipe or cigar flavors and mild cig flavors with a few exceptions. (I do enjoy 555 and Ry4 by Hangsen and would love to see VZ add this line eventually for an affordable price) I have many flavors that fall in the middle not my favorites but still good to use on a rotational basis.

Last edited:

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Thanks for the interesting thread, Shilo.

What of the tobacco flavors are clear/light colored/transparent?

Most are clear to amber colored and leave little color behind after mixing. Black & Mild is the darkest one and even that is only dark brown in the bottle lighter in the mix. Since you use so little all of these stay relatively light colored after steeping.

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Ginger mixed at 2.5% all VG no nic for testing! 8 1/2 out of 10 When I first thought about this I thought "YUCK" but wonder how it would be for mixing! Well am I glad I tried this as it was very good and enjoyable on its own but would be a great flavor adder too. Its all Ginger but closer to the Ginger soda then fresh ginger. Mild in flavor this one is something to try for your mixes or just for something to have for a change that is clean fresh and relaxing!

Molasses Only steeped for 6 hours for testing with no nic added and all Vg mixed at 2.5%. Wow - now this is a very good Molasses flavor. I do pick up a little chocolate flavor to it but still it is Definitely Molasses all the way. Hint: This is the perfect tobacco complement and really took my Virginia to another level leaving so many others to try. Good on its own and stands a 8 1/2 with Ginger but add it to a tobacco and it Quickly moves in for the kill as a must have to change up your tobacco's to the next level. Do try it both ways and use your imagination cause I see this going to the moon with mixes.

Last edited:

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Apple Pie This is a very good and sweet Apple pie! It needs more time then I have given to fill out but its coming a long nicely. I give this one a 9 out of 10. I do love it a lot on its own but I also am tweaking it with some cream and cinnamon bun to see what i come up with :) I made this in all VG at 2.5% and no nic - Flipping love the Apple Pie - What a treat...

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Apple Pie This is a very good and sweet Apple pie! It needs more time then I have given to fill out but its coming a long nicely. I give this one a 9 out of 10. I do love it a lot on its own but I also am tweaking it with some cream and cinnamon bun to see what i come up with :) I made this in all VG at 2.5% and no nic - Flipping love the Apple Pie - What a treat...
Mr Beo, Is the apple pie, a chinese flavor?

DeFib

Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Los Angeles
I have has success with Capellas, TFA, and Flavour Art. I want to try out the Vaping Zones super concentrates, but have no idea where to begin.

I love mixing complex bakery vapes, simple fruit vapes and adding menthol to some of the fruity vapes. Not big on cig flavors.

Does anyone has any suggestions on what I should try first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread