VAPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
CANADA BC town ABBOTSFORD
Hello and welcome to the forum @STEVE S. Glad to have you here!:)

I have the Crown and I love it. I have only used the 0.25Ω coil which I vape at 80-90 watts.

Check out these reviews for the different coils and how they perform:
Wow ok I've heard nothing but good things about the crown
I was gonna buy the aspire Triton but glad I didn't I heard it leaks from many people

Reactions: Susan~S

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
I'm 39yrs old now I've been a smoker for 20yrs I smoked a pack a day I'm fortunate I didn't kill myself with these cancer sticks
My friend introduced me to VAPING at first I was like what's this but I went and the NAUTILIS mini with a ISTICK 50w I loved it I stopped smoking the very same day and never looked back since my health is ide say 100% better from when I was smoking, I kept learning more more about VAPING than 1 month later I tried the Atlantis v1 that was the icing in the cake
Now I'm SUB-OHMing I enjoy it ,,,I wish this VAPING technology would have come to the market sooner because there's a lot of family's that have lost loved ones to cancer from these cancer sticks

Last edited:

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
I've tried the patches and gum many times before and it just didn't work for me I was smoking with my patches on
But soon as I took my first VAPE 6months ago on 6mg nic that was it for me NO MORE SMOKING I STOPPED ON THE SPOT THREW MY HALF PACK OF SMOKES IN THE GARBAGE..I could of given them to someone but I didn't feel rite with that morally
BIG TOBBACO THEY KNOW PATCHES AND GUM ARE TEMPORARY THEY ALL COME BACK TO CIGERETTES,,, that's just my opionin

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I recently started vaping and stopped smoking a pack a day as soon as I got my first vape kit. Amazing as I smoked for 30 years.

Also, I placed a fairly large order with Canvape on Monday and recieved it today. I was a bit concerned about the company's legitimacy due to the "Interac only" payment option, but I am totally happy with the entire process and pricing. I will use them again for sure.

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
I recently started vaping and stopped smoking a pack a day as soon as I got my first vape kit. Amazing as I smoked for 30 years.

Also, I placed a fairly large order with Canvape on Monday and recieved it today. I was a bit concerned about the company's legitimacy due to the "Interac only" payment option, but I am totally happy with the entire process and pricing. I will use them again for sure.
You know you read my mind I was THINKIN the exact same thing that's AWSOME you received what you ordered I feel more confident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread