VAPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
CANADA BC town ABBOTSFORD
I recently started vaping and stopped smoking a pack a day as soon as I got my first vape kit. Amazing as I smoked for 30 years.

Also, I placed a fairly large order with Canvape on Monday and recieved it today. I was a bit concerned about the company's legitimacy due to the "Interac only" payment option, but I am totally happy with the entire process and pricing. I will use them again for sure.

I'm TOTTALY new to this online banking and online ,e-money transfer stuff I still have to set it so I can order this friday

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
I recently started vaping and stopped smoking a pack a day as soon as I got my first vape kit. Amazing as I smoked for 30 years.

Also, I placed a fairly large order with Canvape on Monday and recieved it today. I was a bit concerned about the company's legitimacy due to the "Interac only" payment option, but I am totally happy with the entire process and pricing. I will use them again for sure.
I have a question for you my friend was it easy doing that interact option is it all done online

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
Welcome to ECF!

Ah the Uwell Crown! A really nice tank!

Enjoy your new stuff when it gets to you!

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Thank you so much I can't wait till Friday morning to put my order through I'm TOTTALY new to e-money transfer ,online ordering stuff I've already put the crown tank with a ISTICK 60w in my shopping cart ,,I hope it all works out
I love sub-ohm tanks my Atlantis v1 with ISTICK 40w gave me no problems a really nice VAPE at 25w

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Thank you so much I can't wait till Friday morning to put my order through I'm TOTTALY new to e-money transfer ,online ordering stuff I've already put the crown tank with a ISTICK 60w in my shopping cart ,,I hope it all works out
I love sub-ohm tanks my Atlantis v1 with ISTICK 40w gave me no problems a really nice VAPE at 25w

The Uwell Crown is a really awesome tank! I think it's the best one on the market! You'll really enjoy it!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @STEVE S. Glad to have you here!:)

I have the Crown and I love it. I have only used the 0.25Ω coil which I vape at 80-90 watts.

Check out these reviews for the different coils and how they perform:
[/yes I really like the top fill option with this tank also ,, it's a pain the .... having to take my Atlantis v1 off my battery to re-fill everyday day

Reactions: Susan~S

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
I'm 39yrs old now I've been a smoker for 20yrs I smoked a pack a day I'm fortunate I didn't kill myself with these cancer sticks
My friend introduced me to VAPING at first I was like what's this but I went and the NAUTILIS mini with a ISTICK 50w I loved it I stopped smoking the very same day and never looked back since my health is ide say 100% better from when I was smoking, I kept learning more more about VAPING than 1 month later I tried the Atlantis v1 that was the icing in the cake
Now I'm SUB-OHMing I enjoy it ,,,I wish this VAPING technology would have come to the market sooner because there's a lot of family's that have lost loved ones to cancer from these cancer sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread