VapingZone Concentrated Alcohol-based Flavors Reviews...

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
I been trying Legend aka Gandalf from Heather's Heavenly Vapes all day since I've been hearing a lot about it. I tasted so familar, like one of the tobacco juices I tried when I first started vaping and then it hit me... it's almost exactly like HFC! I'm thinking if I use about 4 drops in 10ml and a drop of something else, it will be a perfect match.

Anyone else tried both?

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I been trying Legend aka Gandalf from Heather's Heavenly Vapes all day since I've been hearing a lot about it. I tasted so familar, like one of the tobacco juices I tried when I first started vaping and then it hit me... it's almost exactly like HFC! I'm thinking if I use about 4 drops in 10ml and a drop of something else, it will be a perfect match.

Anyone else tried both?

Who, what is HFC? Thx.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
real cig tastes like a fresh cig smells to me

ECX RY4 is in the same vein, but more rich. don't have the VZ

The chinese marlboro that RTS sells is also in the same vein, but more rich.

I love me some real cig.

EDIT: Another way of saying this: Real cig is more mid/high notes, or light notes, marlboro and RY4 are more mid and low notes, or dark notes.

But nothing is low or dark enough, because I'm chasing the combustion that ain't happening anymore...

Real cig at 4% is my daily vape.

Sent from my recliner, using my arthritic thumbs. (being helped by the Abby dog who is reading from my shoulder)

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA

Anyone else tried both?
HFC is a great tasting stand alone vape. I like Gandalf as well but hadn't thought about trying to replicate it yet using HFC, but now that you've given me the idea, I'll be playing around to do just that! :D
I've added a drop or two of some other flavors to the HFC just to change it up and they are all good! HFC makes a great base flavor for so many experiments!
I just placed an order for the Super Concentrated (alcohol based) Cherry Cigar among others and will experiment with these too very soon!

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

EgoLife

Aug 8, 2013
Miami Beach
Hmmm let me shine some light on some of my reviews:

Virginia flu cured tobacco: I don't personally like tobacco but mixing this tobacco flavor at the same percentage I mix my fruit flavors thus far 4/5 people have loved it.

Dragon fruit: awesome flavor! Used to be my everyday vape

*Blackberry: out of all my flavors this is the best one yet, it's like you never get tired of this flavor so smooth, nice flavor and a nice aroma IMO.

*Green Apple: top 3 for sure this is almost like biting into a sour green apple it's very hard to explai... It's an awesome daily vape I can't figure if this one or blackberry trumps it but solid if you never tried this your missing out on both flavors.

Dark Plum: ordered this specifically for a friend to try and damn I still haven't tried it but the way he describes it is a Dragon fruit similarity but smokier and much more flavor so in his words dragon fruit on crack lol I am probably gonna make some on Saturday to try it myself.

I am dying to mix flavors but I don't know the percentages yet I'll write more reviews later.

I usually make small 6ml batches of flavors to test and share with friends. My mixes are usually 70% VG / 30% PG with 2% of flavor or 0.1ml in a 6ml bottle.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Hi everyone:)

I just posted a question in another thread, and may have thought it was this one, so I'll ask in here too lol.

Is this thread still for sharing thoughts about Vaping Zone? I haven't had to order for a while because I bought giant bottles of my favorite alcohol based super concentrates last year.

Do they sell any other flavors that are alcohol based, or are all the others PG-based?

What happened to Black & Mild? I still have some left and like it, but it's probably getting old. There's no "use-by" date, so not sure when it will expire. What's the equivalent to the old Black & Mild (alcohol based super concentrated flavor)? TIA

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com

Anyone else tried both?

I'm only 4 month into vape and DIY. I also like Legend from HHV and have tried some clone recipes that didn't come close. Then I saw this post from last summer and didn't find any follow through.

I'm vaping HFC right now and was thinking to add it to VZ French Pipe which I really enjoy. Maybe the mix would come closer to Legend. Any thoughts appreciated.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I'm only 4 month into vape and DIY. I also like Legend from HHV and have tried some clone recipes that didn't come close. Then I saw this post from last summer and didn't find any follow through.

I'm vaping HFC right now and was thinking to add it to VZ French Pipe which I really enjoy. Maybe the mix would come closer to Legend. Any thoughts appreciated.

parliament reminds me of HHV tobaccos, not really close but it has something there

csardaz

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2014
Pennsylvania
Banana - reminds me of banana taffy candy flavor - 3% is weak, 5% is great ****0
Caramel Mocha - incredible, good at 3% great at 5% can stand alone *****
Chocolate - had more cocoa just-mixed and lost some over a week - tootsie roll flavor 5%+ ***00
Coconut - sweet like a mounds candy bar - 5%+ ***00
Cream - adds a nice texture - slight vanilla - mixes great with all kinds of stuff - 1-3% *****
Dark Plum - 3% is nice - mostly use it with other fruits at 2% ****0
Dunhill - If you like dunhill red cigs, or their pipe you'll love this 3% good right off - improves with time *****
Energy Cow - yum - I don't drink red bull dunno how close this is but its good 4-5% ****0
Mandarin (Tangerine) - 4-5% Great smell - not so full on tongue - add tart or something 4-5% ****0
Peach - great smell - mouthwatering - 5% was strong but good try 4% to start *****
Pina Colada - pineapple is weak and theres no rum. 5% is decent coconut ***00
Pineapple - 4-5% and add some tart ****0
Rum Raisin - not enough rum needs some toffee too - theres a fake or concord grape to it that overpowers if you use a lot 3% ***00
Strawberry - sweet natural taste - great smell - usually add tart 5% is maybe too strong but good - try 4% *****
Tutti Frutti - Very good - can stand alone - full fruit taste to tongue use a bit with mandarin or plum or such where the nose is good but tongue lacks. ****0

Pina colada 5% + Pineapple 5% + cream 1% + jamaican rum(TFA) 5% + tart&sour 1% + koolada 1/2% = good pina colada

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread