South Carolina USA
www.vapingzone.com
BUD eGo Kit - Black

Sale price: $54.99
List price: $69.99
You Save21%
Quantity:
[FONT=verdana,geneva]BUD eGo Kit - Black [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]The BUD 650mah E-cig kit uses the new tank atomizer/cartomizer set-up from Buddy Tech. The e-cig has a window cover to show you when you need to refill juice and includes a nice pen-clip style cover for easy carrying.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]The Kit Contains:[/FONT]

• [FONT=verdana,geneva]Two eGo 510, 650mah rechargeable eGo batteries, compatible with all eGo 510 cones[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana,geneva][/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]Two long vertical cone/protectors[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana,geneva]One standard and one pen-clip style cap[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana,geneva]Three 1.5ml Tank systems, 2.2ohms, empty[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana,geneva]Two bottle r[FONT=verdana,geneva]efill tips[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana,geneva]Wall/USB charger[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana,geneva]Batteries have five click on/off protection and are shipped in the off position. Press the button five times to turn on.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana,geneva]User’s manual[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana,geneva]E-liquid sold separately[/FONT]

http://www.vapingzone.com/BUD_eGo_Kit_-_Black/pid-202.html

Last edited:

louielouie

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
South Carolina USA
www.vapingzone.com
Sale price: $5.99
List price: $9.95
You Save40%
Quantity:

In stock

RPG/PG version (Default)

VG version

Select option at the bottom

BUD Tank Atomizer 2.2ohm 1.5ML 510 - 2 pack

The BUD Tank Atomizer is the ultimate hassle-free vaping experience you've waited for. It's the perfect marriage of a 1.5ml tank and a 2.2ohm atomizer in one sexy little package. Yes, we used marriage and sexy in the same sentence. My wife made me do it. All joking aside; we are certain that you will find the BUD Tank Atomizer to be your favorite upgrade to your 510. The 1.5ml tank is a generous size and the 2.2ohm will satisfy.

http://www.vapingzone.com/BUD_Tank_Atomizer_2_2_ohm_510_-_2_pack/pid-151.html

louielouie

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
South Carolina USA
www.vapingzone.com

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I just got a couple of vg and a couple of pg bud tanks. These are a real nice looking durable unit. Both versions vape and wick great. The vg juice i used was so thick almost could not get it into the bud tank. I figured no way this was going to wick. Well I was wrong wicks great. If you are a vg vapers give these a try and they are pretty cheap 2 pack for 5.99

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread