VapingZone

Status
Not open for further replies.

_abbenormal

May 10, 2012
marshall mi
hello all

i hope this is in the right place if not please move to where it should be...

ive been vaping now for 5 months ive made a few purchases from a few company's and helped other from a few more company's... in all i think ive helped sell a couple of dozen devices and a lot of extra hardware for others just getting into this hobby life style... out of those i feel its important for me to say this and pass what i have about the one who has been the best in customer support help and support for there product... of the ones ive bought from i can say this and feel good to say it... the folks at VapingZone are top in the class out here... i will be buying many more items from them in the future and i will be telling everyone who i know or meet about how they treated me and the support they gave on there products... i don't normally say much when a company's don't do what is right but those who do im loyal too.. those who dont do the right thing i wont say anything about them as anything said is showing there out here and i dont want to help them do the same to anyone else... these folks at the VapingZone i feel and i know you can not please everyone but they made a friend and someone who will spread the word about them in me... i purchased one of there mods and had it fail... i do like the mod and after having a bad taste in my mouth from another comapny after 18 day not fixing another mod i thought well these guys will do the same to me... well they DID NOT and sent me the parts to fix it and now im back with a good mod... so i feel i need to say something...

Thanks everyone who works at VapingZone you ALL ROCK i will talk a lot of this to anyone who hears... i hope you can keep up on the orders... lol

thank you

abbe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread