Vapor 4 life announcement 4/2/09

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by SMILIN, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SMILIN

SMILIN Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Folks, I apologize, been real sick for a few weeks, combined with production hassles, as well as shipping. I have some product on way since last week, hopefully be in today, or tomorrow. Please, be patient with me, as I am still not feeling well. As soon as shipment is received, I will let everybody know, and personally take care of all of you.

Please deal ONLY with me, as I need to give you all the service you deserve.

My email is smilinenterprise@aol.com

I apologize for the website not being up as of yet, and cannot say it will be ready this week. I promise to have it up by next week.

God willing, the shipment's will be received by then.

I never like to pre-sell, especially in this crazy industry. chris decided to do so, without consulting me. If there is anybody who has pre-bought any Vapor Kings, and would like me to refund you, please let me know.

I do NOT need money up front. I do NOT want money up front.

I am here, cause I have found what I consider, is the FINEST alternative to analogs.

I wish I was in control of production, and delivery. When I do receive my product, I WILL personnaly be in control of making sure all of my customers are taken care of in a timely manner.

I have decided to stay small, and focus on handling only the products I feel are best.

The first shipment which is on it's way only has 2 flavors of cartridges, Mboro, and Mint/menthol. I also do not know which color the batteries are. I will do my best to make everybody happy.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions at any time.

Thanks again

Steve:cool:

2. bri1270

bri1270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi Steve - What products are you going to continue to offer aside from the Vapor King?

3. shoes

shoes Full Member ECF Veteran

communication is key Steve. Small is fine. quality is important. I,ve been small for 25 years, You adjust, I've never not had work.
    good luck Steve

4. Peaches

Peaches Moved On ECF Veteran

Hi Steve,
    Will you be offering a passthrough for the Vapor King? Also will you be getting in the new Mini Bling Vapor King?
    Hope you start feeling better.
    TIA,
    Barbara

5. SMILIN

Up front, it will be Vapor king, Liquid, remainder of existing stock....:D

Keep it simple:cool:

6. SMILIN

Thanks, and I agree:cool:

7. SMILIN

I am working on the Passthru, and the Bling is NOT a VK, it has refillable carts:cool:

8. ProfBUN

ProfBUN Full Member

Hey Smilin', I placed an order about a week and a half ago right when you you went out of stock (I didn't know that at the time). It would be my first e-cig and as I don't have much of an income, I haven't had the chance to order anything else from any other companies so I'm getting pretty antsy about starting. I really don't want to cancel my order but if the wait going to way long I might have to do so. So basically, what is your best estimate on when I might receive that? I know that with the FDA thing and China issues going on getting stock in is probably hard for you but I feel like I've kind of been in the dark on this.

9. Peaches

Peaches Moved On ECF Veteran

Thanks for your prompt reply Steve :)

10. SMILIN

Next week is best estimate, please pm me your info. I do not want to hold you up. The absolutre soonest would be sat. or monday or shipping

I will refund you

Steve:cool:

11. EDO

EDO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi smilin,

could you please post the prices for the following items:

VK starter kit
    VK carts pack of 5, 10 etc.
    VK spare batteries
    VK accessories
    e liquid 20ml

Sorry, but I am having hard time finding prices in all the threads. Maybe you can make a price page that is sticky.

Thanks

12. SMILIN

Thank you for the question, I will post all when I actually have the inventory in my hands, and my website is up and running.:cool:

13. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Great to have you back Steve. Thanks for clarifying the situation.

14. rejoice

rejoice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Glad to see you back Smilin. We didn't know you was sick. Hoping u are feeling better.
    I will be keeping a eye out for your website. I really like the Vapor King e-cig.

15. cobaltrich27

cobaltrich27 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hey you guys are doing a great job cant wait to see the new website.

Speaking of new website I plan to place my next Bulk order once it goes live will you guys be running any type of "Grand Opening Promotions" :D

Nothing you can do about shipping more importantly thanks for keeping us updated on the situation hope you start feeling better :rolleyes:

16. VapeAllDay

VapeAllDay Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Smilin, I'm glad your back! I consider you my e-cig consultant. If your selling it, I know its good. Very simple and leaves the guess work out of it. :D

17. m25cast

m25cast Full Member

So is Chris still with V4L or is it just Steve again?

18. nealglover

nealglover Senior Member ECF Veteran

still both as far as I know but Chris is snowed under working on the website by the sound of things ?

19. Dawnfox

Dawnfox Senior Member ECF Veteran

Looking forward to ordering more everything VK! It's a great product. Hope we don't wipe out your stock immediately. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.