Vapor Bank-Evansville, Indiana

Discussion in 'Hoosier Vapers' started by m2hound, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. m2hound

m2hound Full Member

Hey all, for all those who are looking for vape supplies in Evansville check out Vapor Bank. They were first located at the Frontier Liquors on Green River Rd, but had to move because of laws. They are located on 1701 Oak Hill Rd Suite E. Pretty cool setuo there and are relatively competitive with online prices. The owner, John is really nice and cool.

Currently their hours:

Monday - Closed
    Tuesday - Closed
    Wednesday - 1pm-6pm
    Thursday - 1pm-6pm
    Friday - 1pm-6pm
    Saturday - 10am-6pm
    Sunday - Closed

2. Bassmanspiff

Bassmanspiff Full Member Verified Member

I went to Frontier on the 19th looking to pick up some cartos and was saddened to find that they had removed all their stuff. :( I remembered seeing a flier about a new shop but forgot to take a picture of it so I had some details. I finally emailed John and he sent me the low down on everything but my work schedule has been to hectic to make it over there. Hopefully this Thursday I can make the trip to my first B&M vape shop. I seriously wish him the best, but he needs to put his business out there more, no FB or Web search info yet.

Edit:
    I found his website... evidently im an idiot.

3. m2hound

m2hound Full Member

They are currently out of Boge cartos :( I wanted to pick up some for my new Phiniac. Well he said Monday and Tuesday if he is there it will be open, but can't guarantee it. If you have an emergency call frontier or email him.

4. kodykills

kodykills Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I stopped by frontier too and they had moved, so i rused over to Oak Hill rd and they were out! :( Hope they get their shipment in soon, my last carto is tasting awfully nasty. Looks like they got a cool little store over there

5. Bassmanspiff

I was gonna head over to Eville today, but i got caught up in the US women's Soccer match. Probably sometime next week. luckily I got 25 boge's for stupid cheap online so im not in need of anything. Just wanna support my "local" vapor shop.

6. Bassmanspiff

Ended up going to VaporBank on thursday and I was pretty damn impressed. Small sparse shop, but very well stocked. You can tell they are still getting everything up and organized. I am pretty well stocked at the moment but decided to pick up a new SS tip and a bottle of AVE Banana Slurry. Brought my friend Cam who is a complete noob and we got him setup with a new eGo twist kit that was incredibly reasonably priced. Whole setup with battery, atomizer, cone, chargers and 2 bottles of juice for a little under $60. I got to show off my mods and got to try off a few new things so all in all a great trip.

7. m2hound

m2hound Full Member

Cool. Looks like they are getting more into rebuildables and what not from what I gathered. Very nice. I was actually there myself Thursday and got some cartos and AVE Hype lol. What time did you stop in? Because we probably passed each other none the wiser.

8. Bassmanspiff

Like two ships in the night lol... The friend i was hooking up with the kit was in there yesterday and it seems that they now have the Smoktech rebuildable atomizer tanky thing. I just wish i lived closer.

9. ruff

ruff Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah they carry the vivi rebuildable tank and many other things

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

10. Bassmanspiff

I bought and have been using the hell out of the vivi from VB. But i was talking about the "genesis style" rebuildable tank atomizer from smoktech. Smok Tech Rebuildable Top Coil Tank Kit, Blue This. Seemed like something i could care less about, but might be up someone's alley.

11. ruff

ruff Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, that's the one i was talking about, i have been using one of those for about a month now and love it. Had to do some slight modifications to it widening the wick holes, and have had it pull apart a couple of times but after the first one i have been a little more careful about pulling a little slower so i wouldn't have to re solder the wire back to the + center post

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

12. Whiteusmc75

Whiteusmc75 Full Member Verified Member

So glad to have the Vapor Bank in Evansville. I have had to order online since beginning my vaping 4 months ago. I live on the North Side of Evansville, and the shop is a short 15 minute drive. I will make sure my first stop is at the Vapor Bank right after work! See you then, and Happy Vaping!

13. HclExpress

HclExpress Full Member Verified Member

The place is a god send! So nice to stop and grab whatever I need! They have a pretty good selection and prices are fairly reasonable. Finally, not stalking the mailman anymore:). Im only 6 blocks from the shop!

14. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Is there a website? Thanks

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

15. Hoosier

Hoosier Vaping Master ECF Veteran

16. four2109

four2109 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Has anyone seen NJOY Kings in or around Evansville?
    I checked a couple of Circle K's (according to NJOY website) but all they had were Onejoy's.
    I'd like to pick up some Kings for stocking stuffers.
    TIA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.