Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by Drex, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drex

Drex Full Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Titletown, WI
    So I went to a local Hookah shop and sampled e-juice flavors from Vapor-Blends last week. I tried about 10 of their flavors at the sampling station and must say they are nasty. The one I thought I could live with was Double Apple since I've been vaping fruit flavors as of late. I bought a 10ml bottle of the Double Apple at 16mg and tried it when I got home. The favor tastes like perfume and menthol, with a very subtle red apple. I figured the taste would get better after steeping for a week with the cap off. Nope. It reminds me of cough syrup. I'm guessing the shop sampled the flavors and thought "this smells like a hookah flavor! Let's stock it!"

Anyone else try Vapor-Blends juice and had a better experience?
  2. Empi666

Empi666 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2013
    I was searching on here for someone or something about vapor-blends juice. My b&m around the corner stocks these and I picked 4 10ml bottles up for $20 which isn't too bad.

I got double apple, tobacco and island cherbert from this brand.

Double apple - first few vape and it's good but soon after it becomes real chemical tasting and no apple.

Island cherbert - very good. I was using this as an adv for a while.really holds its flavor.

Tobacco - I'm not an expert with tobacco blends but I found this to be good. Tobaccos to me taste like caramel and I liked this one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.