• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor City on Polk St in SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofauxboho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I stopped by the other day. Here's their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vapor-City/570804859604669

They're at:
1347 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Cross street is Sutter

Hours are every day, 11am-6pm.

They also just put up their website:
Welcome to Vapor City

Impressions: It seems like a nice little shop. They have a good selection of eGo batteries, including Vision Twists, JoyeTech Spinners, passthroughs, and some of those ones with designs on the casings. Their high end mod is the eVic, which wasn't available locally previously.

They have an ok selection of clearomizers, mainly Kanger T3s. No RBAs or cartotanks.

The big thing for me is juice: They're going to carry Velvet Cloud, so I'll finally be able to buy our best local juice at a B&M! They also have It Is Vapor juice.

In short, nothing earth shattering, but a real step up in selection from the other local shops. I'll be going here to buy juice.

john0821

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2012
Bay Area
I stopped by today, and I like this shop. The shop owner's name is Tom, and he seems to have been vaping for a while but is new to products. Much has been said above regarding what is stocked here. The house juices are made locally on the peninsula, and they also carry juice by Liqua and Velvet Cloud Vapor. This is a definite step up in comparison to Vapor Den who only carries a few eGo twists and Stardusts. Vapor City also puts the rubber caps on top of the samples. Tom told me that he's trying to expand his product line, but I think it'll be mainly clearos and maybe a few more mods. Great to have a local brick and mortar where I can get some clearos and some good juice. I hope he starts carrying cartos and atomizers.

I stopped by the other day. Here's their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vapor-City/570804859604669

They're at:
1347 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Cross street is Sutter

Hours are every day, 11am-6pm.

Thanks for the information, sofauxboho.

I live only about 4 blocks from a B&M? I had no idea...well, that's great!

(Excepting for the inevitable impact this will be on my pocketbook, that is....) :p

Info appreciated. I'll drop by in the next day or so and post my impressions.

Cheers~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread