Vapor Gearbest - Black Friday Celebration - Gift Cards Giveaway (24th Nov. to 29th Nov.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
DOH! I really should stay away from titles, lol. No offense meant whatsoever! :D

I'm not sure what I will get! Gearbest has soooooooo many options! I spent a couple of hours browsing around the website this morning but I can't make up my mind so I am taking a break and waiting for inspiration. :)
None taken. Apparently my forum name has a tendency of doing that. Too late now; I'm sticking with it.

Have you received your GC yet? I was hoping to get something before the GB sales finished.

I don't have many options.. maybe the new TFV8 Big Baby..

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
None taken. Apparently my forum name has a tendency of doing that. Too late now; I'm sticking with it.

Have you received your GC yet? I was hoping to get something before the GB sales finished.

I don't have many options.. maybe the new TFV8 Big Baby..

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.
I haven't gotten it yet, either. I am thinking about batteries because I ALWAYS need batteries, lol! Other than that I just don't know! They do have this really cool LED lightbulb you can control with your phone that I have my eye on. You can make it any color you want and even dim it or make it brighter! I am such a geek. :D

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
@cooladdict and @KayP anyting on your coupon yet? I sent @krystal00 a couple of messages, but nothing.
Nope, I haven't heard anything, either. I was doing some window shopping but stopped because the prices keep changing and I don't want to get all excited, lol!

Reactions: TheTinMan

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
@krystal00 - can you give me a hand?

GearBest has a nice set of sales running: New Arrival Ecig and Essential Tool Flash Sale - GearBest.com

Unfortunately I have been unable to buy the stainless Ammit at the published flash price. Every item surrounding it links to the listed flash price, except the one I'm trying to buy.

I'm sure it's a simple thing to help on (hopefully it'll still be in stock, I've been trying all day) [emoji5]

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
@krystal00 - can you give me a hand?

GearBest has a nice set of sales running: New Arrival Ecig and Essential Tool Flash Sale - GearBest.com

Unfortunately I have been unable to buy the stainless Ammit at the published flash price. Every item surrounding it links to the listed flash price, except the one I'm trying to buy.

I'm sure it's a simple thing to help on (hopefully it'll still be in stock, I've been trying all day) [emoji5]

Same issue for me.

I have a feeling those prices on the stainless & black will come into effect once
they're actually in-stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread