Vapor In A Bottle - New Premium Juice Supplier - 50% Off Introduction Promo - ($4.50 for 30ml)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolo5k

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 15, 2015
www.vaporinabottle.com
test.png

www.vaporinabottle.com
Good morning all!

I want to introduce myself, my name is Joey and I'm from Vapor In A Bottle. We are a small up and coming juice supplier from South Carolina in the good 'ol USA.

All of our juices have been created and tested over long periods of time to ensure that you're vaping our best product. Our ingredients are all very high quality, our equipment is sterilized before mixing and all work is done in front of a laminar flow hood. All of these quality checks are in place to be sure that you are not only vaping the tastiest juice possible, but also the cleanest.

We have been open for a couple of weeks now and have gotten some really good reviews, but with any up and coming vape shop, we just have to get the word out there.

In order to spread the word, we're offering our juice at a very low price right now with a special promotion just for you guys here at ECF. Just add the juice to your cart and use the coupon code "ECF50" and you'll get half off all products. This brings the price for a 30 ml bottle down to $4.50.

This promotion will not last forever, but as long as you see it posted here, the coupon code will work.

As always, shipping is free for orders of $30 or more, so come on in and get a boat load of quality juice for a great price.

Right now we only have shipping set up for USA Domestic. If you are out of this area and want to place an order, please contact me and I will set up a way to ship our product to you.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to get to know everyone here as time goes on.

If you have any questions or concerns, please get in contact with me here.

coulnerz

Oct 20, 2015
Good morning all!

I want to introduce myself, my name is Joey and I'm from Vapor In A Bottle. We are a small up and coming juice supplier from South Carolina in the good 'ol USA.

All of our juices have been created and tested over long periods of time to ensure that you're vaping our best product. Our ingredients are all very high quality, our equipment is sterilized before mixing and all work is done in front of a laminar flow hood. All of these quality checks are in place to be sure that you are not only vaping the tastiest juice possible, but also the cleanest.

We have been open for a couple of weeks now and have gotten some really good reviews, but with any up and coming vape shop, we just have to get the word out there.

In order to spread the word, we're offering our juice at a very low price right now with a special promotion just for you guys here at ECF. Just add the juice to your cart and use the coupon code "ECF50" and you'll get half off all products. This brings the price for a 30 ml bottle down to $4.50.

This promotion will not last forever, but as long as you see it posted here, the coupon code will work.

As always, shipping is free for orders of $30 or more, so come on in and get a boat load of quality juice for a great price.

Right now we only have shipping set up for USA Domestic. If you are out of this area and want to place an order, please contact me and I will set up a way to ship our product to you.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to get to know everyone here as time goes on.

If you have any questions or concerns, please get in contact with me here.
hi there
I'm in malaysia and I'd very much like to check out ur products. are you able to set the shipping?
lemme know.
thanks

Jolo5k

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 15, 2015
www.vaporinabottle.com
hi there
I'm in malaysia and I'd very much like to check out ur products. are you able to set the shipping?
lemme know.
thanks

I would be willing to set that up for you. Please contact me through PM on here or email. Please include what products you want and I will see what the cost would be. I'm not sure what shipping to your country would cost but once I look into whether or not it's legal to ship to you I will send you a quote.

coulnerz

Oct 20, 2015
I would be willing to set that up for you. Please contact me through PM on here or email. Please include what products you want and I will see what the cost would be. I'm not sure what shipping to your country would cost but once I look into whether or not it's legal to ship to you I will send you a quote.
hi Jolo5k
0mg & 6mg each for the below, possible?

1 . stratosphere
2. fruit basket
3. sourberry gum
4. sampler pack

appreciate ur advice on the shipping cost though. thanks

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
What were your thoughts on the juice?
I left reviews on the site for at least most of them. The vanilla cupcake was AMAZING!! IF hubby hadn't had to change jobs I would have ordered a big bottle of it by now. I wasn't crazy about the gum one..it reminded me of the fruitstripe gum that my kids used to love. It was a good juice it just wasn't a flavor for ME. The mystery flavor and the cereal one were house favorites that everyone enjoyed..with five people who vape in my house I share all samples, prizes and purchases lol

Reactions: Jolo5k
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread