Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Let's Give Away A Saber Touch!
This is the 5th Anniversary Edition!

5Lineswebsm_zps9c5e6701.jpg

I wanted to keep a Lower Priced Saber on my site,
Without loosing any quality.
It's made just like all of the Sabers, just more of them at the same time.

It has a Satin Black finish with 5 LE Turned Lines.
Also the Turned Brass Caps.
I wanted to use the small sensor, Like it was started with.
But with the new circuitry... no more finger licking!
It is the 3.7v/6v Version.
And I have it on my site for only $95!
Click Here to see it.
It also comes with a Limited 5 Year Warranty!
(who else gives that?)
And TOTALLY Made To Order, By Hand in the USA!

To Enter the Contest you must:
-Be subscribed to my Youtube page... TheSirLawrence
-Be friends on Facebook... SirLawrence VaporMoon
-And tell why you would like to win a Saber Touch mod!

Please only enter once, so make your answer Great!
This contest starts now, and will end Sunday, 3/30/14 at 10pm EST

My son Max, will help me pick the winner. He is the one that got me started on ecigs to begin with!

Thank You All For Keeping Me vaping,
And For All Of Your Support Over These 5+ Years!

Good Luck to all, and

Keep On Vapin'!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I've been vaping for over a year now, and I'm just now starting to get into mech mods. I like good/high quality devices that are at least a little unique in design and look, the Saber Touch seems to fit both these desires. The Saber Touch would be a nice addition to My small but growing arsenal of mechanical mods.

Thanks For The Chance To Win This Awesome Mod
goos luck everyone

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
having copd i knew i had to quit smoking.
lately it has been quite a struggle but im a work in progress. every smoke i dont have is a step in the right direction.
some days its very hard but im not giving up the fight!! my family is worth the fight!
i would love to own this becoz somedays its hard to push the buttons on my ecigs with the tendinitis i have in my hands . this Saber would make this sooo much easier. but iffin i dont win i will still continue on my journey to be forever smoke free coz my Grandaughter says i can do anything!!!
good luck to all and ty for this great contest!!

Last edited:

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
I will complete the other two tasks once home from work, but as to why I would like one: the touch devices have me interested. I like the color and shape of the product too, it's really nice looking without being "girly", lol. I've also read nothing but good things about your product, so why not!? Thanks for the contest!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well I made sure I was subscriped to "Your" YouTube Channel . . .:thumb:
Of Course - "Friends" on Facebook . . . :thumb:

AND - Why would I "like" to win this 5th Anniversary Saber Touch Edition Mod, well simply put because it is a - "Saber Touch" . . .:headbang:

HEY - "MAX" . . .

smiley-pointing-down.gif

PLEASE PICK "ME" . . .

"Uncle"

thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

Thank "You"

AND - THANKS - "Sir_Larwrence" for the contest and opportunity to enter to WIN one of "Your" Creations . . . :D

:rickroll: HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY :rickroll:

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I liked vapor moon facebook page and I am a subscriber on youtube. I did not see the add friend tab on vapor moon page! Edit: I found you on facebook, and added you as a friend. My name is Patricia White.
The Saber Touch looks amazing! I just got into mods a couple months ago. I love them! I started vaping in June 2013, and had my last cigarette on October 20, 2013. This mod would be great to have to advance in my vape journey! I worked hard to get smoke free, and I love vaping! I just started diy of my all day vape, Hazelnut!!

I want the Saber Touch, because I would love to have an awesome mod. I cannot afford one this nice so I would eternally be grateful if I won this! This mod looks like it is a great mod!!! Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for this contest, and the chance! Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lidl_yogurt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Po
I've just subscribed your Youtube channel and added you as friend over Facebook.

I would like to win one Saber Touch 5th Anniversary Edition Mod, not only for a question of looks but also for it's Ultimate Safety. Which is amazing for a mech to have and of course it is made in the USA. Many thanks for the opportunity!

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I am subscribed already and have requested friendship on Facebook ;)

I have been looking at these and have heard good things about your Saber Touches.
I have bad Arthritis in my hands and Lupus and I think this would help keep my pain down in my hands.
The easy sensor type buttons and being made out of lightweight aircraft aluminum would help a lot.
Plus I hear they are powerful and pack a good vape hit!!!

One day when I can afford one, I will get one :)

Thank you for the chance.

Last edited:

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Though the touch sensor is definitely one of the coolest features I've ever seen on a tube mod, what appeals to me most is the warranty. Though with some of my mods and attys I can replace parts and I have a full understanding of how they work, this one is definitely beyond me. I'm a little bit shocked at the price point. It makes me wonder if the mods that I have are marked up. This is definitely a more trivial point compared to the warranty and the "cool" factor of the touch sensor but I soon I'll be having an atomizer powder coated black and it would look excellent on this mod.

Thanks for the opportunity!

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Thank you, Sir Lawrence, for the contest and even more for making the Saber Touch!

I would like to win this 5th Anniversary Edition Saber because I want it. Not because I need it.

Max, never confuse what you want with what you need. You will find over time that you need very little other than food, shelter, water, and the love of the important people around you. I sincerely hope you never lack any of those, and always remember to have compassion for those that have less than you.

:thumb:

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
Both tasks done, and I would love a saber touch. I am just now getting into mods and am starting my collection, and this one looks awesome. It would be a great one to build my collection around, and would be my first choice for my daily vape. Thanks for the chance!

Last stinky October 15, 2013

TimV30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska
Both tasks complete.

I want to win because this is the one mod that I would be proud to own and support the creator. It is unique and hand made in the usa. Not to mention the 5 year warranty and awesome customer service.

It is also the only mod I can see myself owning more than one of. The choices in size and color make me want to own more than one.

I love everything about this mod.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have 2 amazing Saber Touch kicked editions, have had them for almost 2 years. Ive been planning to get another for my Best Friend and amazing "boyfriend" for a while, been short of the money, so why not test my luck.

My luck has not been very good lately so lets see if this turns it around. Been having to sell off a lot of my favorite things to make it. So far have not had to sell off my favorite vaping gear. I think they are one of the best most under appreciated and understated MODs there are. They always gather attention where ever I go and so many people at the "in" vape shops stop me and ask " what is that? Oh really , one of those Saber Touch? Ive never seen one in person, soooooo much nicer in person. I tell them its custom made and that its not anything fancy but it just works , and works and works.

I love them.

Oh, forgot to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Sir Lawrence !!!!!! here is to another 5 years of making our beloved Saber TOuchs.

Last edited:

SinisterRaccoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Raccoon City
Subscribed, friended, and now for why... While I have been a bottom feeder for the majority of my vape life, i did start out as most did and worked my way through the ranks. I still do like a mech once n a while, and always have a backup just incase. I am a big fan of ingenuity and modding, and have done my fair share. And while i am probably a bottom feeder for life, i can appreciate the work and design that goes into the well thought out mods that are in the mix. I have seen your mod before, and while i have not had the experience if owning one, it would be a delight to have one in the collection. Also, i promise to never sell or trade it:) congrats on it all!

Failure IS an option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread